JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yet another example of how gun control doesn't work. The 4473 clearly states you can't own a gun if you're a marijuana user. I'm absolutely SHOCKED that someone might lie on their 4473!

View attachment 1854386
I don't use cocaine, I enjoy the smell.
BkQXB22CUAAhHZ_.jpeg

I've been working on security on my house with the goal of slowing any home invader down as much as possible, and adding motion sensors to alert me to their presence.

I also keep pistols in every room I spend time, except the bathroom, because of the extreme humidity.

I'm lucky in that my house is a long rectangle with no windows on the ends. I put security bars on everything on the back of my house. My 4 motion sensors are back to back in the center of the outside walls, 2 front, 2 back, and they catch all movement within a couple of feet of my house.

The writing on the wall says everything is going to get much worse in the future, and I want to be way ahead of the game.
I have a big, mean dog. Sleep rather well.

1) Security guard with an empty chamber?

Is that by the Company's rules? Or his own idea?

2) The Perp (from the ground) shoots the Security Guard in the back.

Rrrrright......NO RULES for a Perp. But for the Security Guard.....well, it's usually seen as "Bad Form" (if not probable, Criminal Behavior) to put a couple of extra bullets into the Perp while he's on the ground.

Aloha, Mark

The deterrence effect of the OC gun should have had the guard open-carrying outside somewhere. There, he might have been effective.

Like some of the home invasion posters have stated, it's too late to simply "scare off" anybody, by design, once they're face to face indoors. Once they're there and pose a threat, next-level defense measures need to engage.

Maybe he was taking a reefer break.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads