JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The stiff leather belts messed my back up as well. Set off my sciatic nerve. For every wear I switched to those "boy scout" type golf belts but those aren't good for concealed carry.
Screenshot_20231024_182852.jpg

Will have to check out the belt you mentioned above.

The stiff leather belts messed my back up as well. Set off my sciatic nerve. For every wear I switched to those "boy scout" type golf belts but those aren't good for concealed carry.
View attachment 1747826

Will have to check out the belt you mentioned above.
I wore an Ares Aegis belt for over 10 years. Then I went to a Ares Aegis belt enhanced which was when my pain really ramped up. After changing to the Hunter Constantine EDC belt I have seen a huge difference. I still deal with pain but it's very manageable and I can now go back to carry a full size G17/G34 which is a huge relief for me personally. I despise carrying small guns. The G48/43x are manageable but less than ideal. Even if it's for my own mental peace.

The belt does an amazing job of making a full size gun disappear in jeans and a tshirt when carried appendix. And that's with a +2 G17 mag.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top