9mm or 40 S&W

• 9mm

Votes: 42 72.4%
  • 40 S&W

Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters
Reactions
I have an officer model 45 thats great when the weather starts to cool off but the simplicity of just being able to throw a pistol in your front pocket and go is easy to get use to. If there is a serious situation a pocket pistol is not as comforting as that full size 1911 - just my experience.

Reactions
45acp.... Because 1911 and the good Saint John Moses Browning says so.

3374753D-08F3-4543-B7B4-9784F96FB8A2.jpeg

Reactions
Love Glocks!
Love 1911s!
Currently have a Sig in my waistband…. Haha.
I'm not sure how much I like the Sig these days. I was hell bent on getting a nice P226, but it seems they've all but discontinued the P22x series (they only carry the top tier models and none come threaded).

I was looking for a suppressor host, and I ended up grabbing a Beretta M9a4 and it's currently at Langdon Tactical getting some trigger love.

Reactions
I'm not sure how much I like the Sig these days. I was hell bent on getting a nice P226, but it seems they've all but discontinued the P22x series (they only carry the top tier models and none come threaded).

I was looking for a suppressor host, and I ended up grabbing a Beretta M9a4 and it's currently at Langdon Tactical getting some trigger love.
226 is a great suppressor host.

Reactions

I just recently started shooting/carrying a Sig. I carry an X5 Legion and unless something drastic happens I don’t see myself going back to Glock. Although I’ll keep a few in the safe just in case. Cause I know they always work.

Upcoming Events

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top