JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are right on the 9 month plus a few days apparently. I submitted on7/30/22 and received my approval email today.
I don't know, I've been watching the silencershop ATF tracker and the wait time has dropped about 50 days since I started watching in the last couple of months. I'm hoping that's trend continues so I can get mine before Christmas

I don't know, I've been watching the silencershop ATF tracker and the wait time has dropped about 50 days since I started watching in the last couple of months. I'm hoping that's trend continues so I can get mine before Christmas
I was told that silencer shop is the quickest way to get a can, not sure what they do differently, but I've been told that by numerous people.

I did mine through silencershop. It was just over 9 months. Their tracker is showing a median time of 9 months right now.

E-File Form-4
I filed two trust applications on 22OCT22.

One came in yesterday. Eight months, one day (244 total days).

Still waiting on number two.

Last Edited:
Just filed an eForm 1 for my AP5 yesterday (6-28-23). Filings always seem to be a crapshoot. On Form 4s I've had 2 come back in less than 5 months and one that went 18 months. Purchased, paid for, stamp app certified and now we wait.............

Just so you don't think I'm crazy!

IMG_0283.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top