JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My latest went in mid July. I was hoping for a Christmas present. Not looking like I will be that lucky. Hopefully, but not holding my breath, that it will be back before the end of Jan when we head south for a few months.

Oh man! This gives me a lot of hope. I bought mine the last week of Nov. 2021
I have done this often enough that I go from a place that I have zero control over the delivery of my stamps. They will come when they come. Does absolutely no good wish, hope, complain or count the days/weeks/months. I don't do that until after the can arrives.

I do though choose an FFL by their transfer fees. I've been charged $140, $100, $50 and $10. I get that the FFL has expenses, but after the high cost of the can it just seems to add insult to injury..

So @Gabe85 , don't stress. Santa has his ways of making things right. Just make sure the FFL's phone number is in your phone. MC

Gemtech Integra 15-22.
Paper (through SS), trust with 1 RP.

Ordered from Silencer Shop 10/13/2021
Check cashed 11/17/2021
Approved 10/09/2022
Stamp arrived at LGS 10/18/2022
Picked up 10/21/2022

Zeroed at 100, hear the bolt hit home then hear the round hit the paper.

Ordered a YHM Turbo T2 last night, so the wait begins again. Eforms this time, so hope the wait won't be as long.

I have been "Return no action" 2 times, after approximately 15-18 months. I resubmitted the first after adding an additional can.
The 2nd time came back recently after about 18 months, Ruger T-D integral barrel.
I have not yet resubmitted this one.
I have a third in the wind yet.

Any one else have or have had similar experience? I'm on some "watch list". I must be known to the politized
ATF as a confirmed believer in the God given rights guaranteed in the Constitution.

I have not trusted my guberment ever! Well maybe when my government was mom & dad.

Defund the ATF!!!

I have been "Return no action" 2 times, after approximately 15-18 months. I resubmitted the first after adding an additional can.
The 2nd time came back recently after about 18 months, Ruger T-D integral barrel.
I have not yet resubmitted this one.
I have a third in the wind yet.

Any one else have or have had similar experience? I'm on some "watch list". I must be known to the politized
ATF as a confirmed believer in the God given rights guaranteed in the Constitution.

I have not trusted my guberment ever! Well maybe when my government was mom & dad.
What does that mean?

@solv3nt, got an email to certify this morning. Unfortunately they are only good for 15 minutes. US said they had never heard there was a time limit. He said to sign up for eforms and got confused when I said I already have an account and pin. He then said they will certify it for me since I have an acct.
All the while, the email says to log in and have acct name/password/pin ready when ready to certify.

@solv3nt, got an email to certify this morning. Unfortunately they are only good for 15 minutes. US said they had never heard there was a time limit. He said to sign up for eforms and got confused when I said I already have an account and pin. He then said they will certify it for me since I have an acct.
All the while, the email says to log in and have acct name/password/pin ready when ready to certify.
I'm hoping they figured out that they don't need to run a separate NICS.

Just called AFT for a status, I was told it was pending. Yup... On a side note, the gal that answered sounded like someone pissed in her Cheerios this morning.

I made the mistake of doing that yesterday. I was very polite, syrupy even. Hopefully they don't put me in the back of the line because I called in.

Watching the Reddit threads, one lucky schmuck from 4/12 got approved. I'm like "hey, great for you. 4/5, where stamp?"

I made the mistake of doing that yesterday. I was very polite, syrupy even. Hopefully they don't put me in the back of the line because I called in.

Watching the Reddit threads, one lucky schmuck from 4/12 got approved. I'm like "hey, great for you. 4/5, where stamp?"
Based on how long I waited on the phone, it would be near impossible to move someone to the bottom of the pile when they called in.

Just put in an order for a SilencerCo 46M. Why do I do this to myself.
I do things all the time that seem self-hating. This is just yours. It's okay.
I'm in the 4/5 gang for my MG and I'm twitching like a squirrel hit in the road right now. Will I get it by Christmas? What roadblock is going to pop up?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top