JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My latest went in mid July. I was hoping for a Christmas present. Not looking like I will be that lucky. Hopefully, but not holding my breath, that it will be back before the end of Jan when we head south for a few months.

Oh man! This gives me a lot of hope. I bought mine the last week of Nov. 2021
I have done this often enough that I go from a place that I have zero control over the delivery of my stamps. They will come when they come. Does absolutely no good wish, hope, complain or count the days/weeks/months. I don't do that until after the can arrives.

I do though choose an FFL by their transfer fees. I've been charged $140, $100, $50 and $10. I get that the FFL has expenses, but after the high cost of the can it just seems to add insult to injury..

So @Gabe85 , don't stress. Santa has his ways of making things right. Just make sure the FFL's phone number is in your phone. MC

Gemtech Integra 15-22.
Paper (through SS), trust with 1 RP.

Ordered from Silencer Shop 10/13/2021
Check cashed 11/17/2021
Approved 10/09/2022
Stamp arrived at LGS 10/18/2022
Picked up 10/21/2022

Zeroed at 100, hear the bolt hit home then hear the round hit the paper.

Ordered a YHM Turbo T2 last night, so the wait begins again. Eforms this time, so hope the wait won't be as long.

I have been "Return no action" 2 times, after approximately 15-18 months. I resubmitted the first after adding an additional can.
The 2nd time came back recently after about 18 months, Ruger T-D integral barrel.
I have not yet resubmitted this one.
I have a third in the wind yet.

Any one else have or have had similar experience? I'm on some "watch list". I must be known to the politized
ATF as a confirmed believer in the God given rights guaranteed in the Constitution.

I have not trusted my guberment ever! Well maybe when my government was mom & dad.

Defund the ATF!!!

I have been "Return no action" 2 times, after approximately 15-18 months. I resubmitted the first after adding an additional can.
The 2nd time came back recently after about 18 months, Ruger T-D integral barrel.
I have not yet resubmitted this one.
I have a third in the wind yet.

Any one else have or have had similar experience? I'm on some "watch list". I must be known to the politized
ATF as a confirmed believer in the God given rights guaranteed in the Constitution.

I have not trusted my guberment ever! Well maybe when my government was mom & dad.
What does that mean?

@solv3nt, got an email to certify this morning. Unfortunately they are only good for 15 minutes. US said they had never heard there was a time limit. He said to sign up for eforms and got confused when I said I already have an account and pin. He then said they will certify it for me since I have an acct.
All the while, the email says to log in and have acct name/password/pin ready when ready to certify.

@solv3nt, got an email to certify this morning. Unfortunately they are only good for 15 minutes. US said they had never heard there was a time limit. He said to sign up for eforms and got confused when I said I already have an account and pin. He then said they will certify it for me since I have an acct.
All the while, the email says to log in and have acct name/password/pin ready when ready to certify.
I'm hoping they figured out that they don't need to run a separate NICS.

Just called AFT for a status, I was told it was pending. Yup... On a side note, the gal that answered sounded like someone pissed in her Cheerios this morning.

I made the mistake of doing that yesterday. I was very polite, syrupy even. Hopefully they don't put me in the back of the line because I called in.

Watching the Reddit threads, one lucky schmuck from 4/12 got approved. I'm like "hey, great for you. 4/5, where stamp?"

I made the mistake of doing that yesterday. I was very polite, syrupy even. Hopefully they don't put me in the back of the line because I called in.

Watching the Reddit threads, one lucky schmuck from 4/12 got approved. I'm like "hey, great for you. 4/5, where stamp?"
Based on how long I waited on the phone, it would be near impossible to move someone to the bottom of the pile when they called in.

Just put in an order for a SilencerCo 46M. Why do I do this to myself.
I do things all the time that seem self-hating. This is just yours. It's okay.
I'm in the 4/5 gang for my MG and I'm twitching like a squirrel hit in the road right now. Will I get it by Christmas? What roadblock is going to pop up?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top