JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got the approval yesterday afternoon at 158 days on my SilencerCo Omega 36M. Hopefully once my BOGO Octane 45 ships and I do the Efile for it the time gets cut in half, if not who cares.

Anyway everyone can get back to high jacking this thread with IP17 and Other non topic discussions.
How is IP17 not relevant when if it passes u will have to have a permit, live fire training by police, etc, etc before you can transfer your octane 45?

More info on the stuff you will have to do to get your octane 45 should IP17 pass. And that assumes they get the classroom training, live fire training, permit process, rules about who is denied permits, paperwork, etc all set up without funding. And then there will be the backlog of everyone who wanted to buy a gun once it's finally set up. Heaven knows how long it will take.

Last Edited:
New to NFA items here.

I filed an E-form 4 in May. When I log in to the ATF eform website I don't see anything about my form or the process. Is there a way to monitor progress or am I just in the dark until I get a call?

New to NFA items here.

I filed an E-form 4 in May. When I log in to the ATF eform website I don't see anything about my form or the process. Is there a way to monitor progress or am I just in the dark until I get a call?
Still have to call.

Dead Air Wolfman: Submitted 2/18/2022, Approved 8/4/2022 167 days.

My E-form 4 Been submitted/in process since Feb 11th 2022... Nothing yet, it's my first so maybe that's why it's been longer than 90 days. I was talking to a guy that works at Mazamas and he said several of their customers have been approved in 90 days, some less. I had hopes. But my expectations are pretty low considering who we're dealing with here.
Who did you do your eForm through? I want to buy a suppressor online and have it shipped to an FFL near Eugene that does eForms. Any suggestions?

Who did you do your eForm through? I want to buy a suppressor online and have it shipped to an FFL near Eugene that does eForms. Any suggestions?
I do my suppressor purchasing at The McCluskey Arms Company in Eugene. They have located suppressor's for me not available through Silencer Shop in addition to being a Silencer Shop dealer. Been doing e-file form 4's with them since January and business with them for a couple years.

I do my suppressor purchasing at The McCluskey Arms Company in Eugene. They have located suppressor's for me not available through Silencer Shop in addition to being a Silencer Shop dealer. Been doing e-file form 4's with them since January and business with them for a couple years.
I called and asked and they said they don't do that .... literally before I posted this question. I guess they don't like me .... but I do see them on the silencer shop list. Too weird. I emailed them in case they didn't understand my request.

Live in Texas. Last Monday i drove up to Austin (1hr drive) to p/u a can. Today i got a new notice a stamp had arrived, so its back to Austin again.

E-form Purchase 3/05/2022
Date ATF Certified 3/10/2022
Date Approved 10/31/2022
Picked up 11/01/2022

3 to go

UPDATE: Went to pick up my suppressor and found that a second stamp had come through that morning!!
Merry Christmas to Me!

Last Edited:
Either way, this all looks like it's way faster. I just got the call tonight that my paper form 4 is in and it was about 11 months. Just in under the 114 radar, too so that's one less thing to lose sleep over

Put mine in early March. Called mk tactical and they said that they are seeing late February/early March submissions starting to come in.

I heard if your dealer buries it in the backyard and keeps it watered it will grow a little every month. This is what it looks like if your wait is 1.5 years. :p
655E15C3-E7B4-456E-89B1-6DC26DBF2E94.png

Last Edited:
Just got notice that a paper form4 was approved

purchased 11/18/21
stamp approved 10/30/22
Pick up next week

Leaves me 1 -paper form 4
and 1 eform4 left to break out of jail.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show