JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My only question is who is holding the police accountable.Who is letting them think they are not accountable for what they do. Why do we as the people who pay the taxes that pay our elected officials demand what we expect from them, not accept what they tell us they are going to do. What will it take for all of us to stand united and enforce the constitution of the United States of America. Did Dorner deserve a trial? Of course he did. Killing Dorner was unacceptable.

Police are more accountable than ever. Education is what is necessary. Citizens must learn how the mechanism that puts control in our hands works.

Ignorance + fear = arm waving.

Education + thought + effort = control.

Here comes the apparatchik with his newspeak. Freedom is fear. Education is control. Love big brother.

LOL @ your bloviating about "accountability" even as you sneer at civilians for being uneducated about "control", as if the process of the state granting powers to its goons somehow teaches them about accountability as well.

First Dorner was bad! He killed innocents to make a point. They received no due process from him, I have no problem with Dorner ending up dead. I do believe it will come out that he killed himself.

That being said, I do not agree with using pyrotechnics, Tear gas itself is okay, but not fire. If Dorner was hurt and the fire started and he could not get out? Well that seems wrong to me

Smoke or tear gas is okay, fire is not.

The way they went about trying to catch this guy has me speechless, were is the uproar about shooting unidentified civilians? Illegal searches and firing at/ burning down someones cabin without even knowing if this guy had hostages or if it was even actually him? Nothing from the feds, nothing from the news media. I mean wow, have we actually came to the point were this is just going to be brushed under the rug and ignored? If this is police are more accountable then ever Jammer, then we are in for some bad times ahead.

First Dorner was bad! He killed innocents to make a point. They received no due process from him, I have no problem with Dorner ending up dead. I do believe it will come out that he killed himself.

That being said, I do not agree with using pyrotechnics, Tear gas itself is okay, but not fire. If Dorner was hurt and the fire started and he could not get out? Well that seems wrong to me

Smoke or tear gas is okay, fire is not.

I agree the people he killed (or was suspected of killing) got no due process from him, but how does that make the cops doing the same in return any better than he was? Besides he was "suspected" of those killings & attempted killings for a reason. That's what the trial process is supposed to be for. If the media was 100% accurate (eh....maybe, but they aren't exactly batting a thousand these days in the honesty category) than it certainly seemed he was guilty but haven't we moved beyond lynch mobs? Publicly funded, no less.

Plus, also according to the news it sounds like he tried to get out. But LE machine gun fire greeting him at the back door changed his mind about that route. Burning to death sounds like an awful way to go but maybe that was the plan.

By the way, I hear a lot of chest beating about what a murderous douche Dorner was but do we even know if he actually killed any innocents? I mean, isn't this the point of the constitutional right to a fair trial? Sure, we have video footage about the cops shooting innocent people and violating civil rights. But what about Dorner? Looks like he was tried and convicted in the media -- his sentence being death by fire.

Sadly, I'm now so jaded about this story I doubt I'd believe any "official" brief that comes from it. The LAPD has already been caught lying more than once in the span of a week. Like they're all of a sudden going to give the real info to the news casters? Pft...

By the way, I hear a lot of chest beating about what a murderous douche Dorner was but do we even know if he actually killed any innocents? I mean, isn't this the point of the constitutional right to a fair trial? Sure, we have video footage about the cops shooting innocent people and violating civil rights. But what about Dorner? Looks like he was tried and convicted in the media -- his sentence being death by fire.

Sadly, I'm now so jaded about this story I doubt I'd believe any "official" brief that comes from it. The LAPD has already been caught lying more than once in the span of a week. Like they're all of a sudden going to give the real info to the news casters? Pft...

keith lawrence and monica quan were his first two victims. they were totally innocent of any wrong doing. so were the police officers he shot and killed. they had nothing to do with his firing.

I've lived long enough and seen enough wrongs by the police that I've derived the following plan if I'm in trouble.

1st line of defense: Daug and I, we can handle about anything.

2nd: Marines, if Daug and can't handle it, it's pretty bad.

3rd: Army, Navy and Airforce combined.

4th: National Guard

5th: Neighborhood Watch guy and his 38 Special

6th: The Boy Scouts

7th: The Girl Scouts

8th: The Cub Scouts

9th: The Brownies

10th: The newspaper delivery boy

11th: If I'm still in trouble it means all is lost and I'll call the police. They will arrive late, shoot all the neighborhood dogs, shoot all the trucks and innocents and burn my house to the ground. Then they can make up a bunch of stuff and file a report.

what has lapd been caught lying about?

keith lawrence and monica quan were his first two victims. they were totally innocent of any wrong doing. so were the police officers he shot and killed. they had nothing to do with his firing.
I didn't see the video tape showing these murders. Maybe you did. If so, I'm clearly wrong.

My point being, without a trial, how is this proven? Basically we were told he murdered people and we believe it.

what has lapd been caught lying about?

Seriously?

There will be no hope as we decend into tyranny for the sheep tend to worship their herders and masters. Just hoping for more time as the cage gets smaller and smaller ....

I will take Dorner at his word that he when he taunted Monica's father in his "Manifesto". He alluded to killing her while he was still alive and before any suspects were developed. I think that is damning evidence, yes I would like more, but for now, I'm going to believe Dorner's words.

No I don't trust the media, nor the LAPD, or the San Bernardino Sheriff. I really think the "Fire" is neigh on criminal and really deserves more scrutiny.

I think Dorner was guiltier than Dog Du-Du from his own words.

I will take Dorner at his word that he when he taunted Monica's father in his "Manifesto".

I think Dorner was guiltier than Dog Du-Du from his own words.

How do we know that the manifesto was written by Dorner? Because the LAPD told us as much!

I wonder who actually wrote it, could have been Dorner, could have been an LAPD officer. I don't believe we'll ever know for sure.

Whole thing reminds me of a movie

the-negotiator.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top