JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just watched the news and they showed what kind of weapons dorner had. Wow how the heck did he get ahold of a supressor? With all this gun violence going on, it seems like a conspiracy...

The way they went about trying to catch this guy has me speechless, were is the uproar about shooting unidentified civilians? Illegal searches and firing at/ burning down someones cabin without even knowing if this guy had hostages or if it was even actually him? Nothing from the feds, nothing from the news media. I mean wow, have we actually came to the point were this is just going to be brushed under the rug and ignored? If this is police are more accountable then ever Jammer, then we are in for some bad times ahead.

So we have a cop fired for being a whistle blower. Goes to war years later, killing civilians and cops. Cops TRYING to kill civilians, but failed all three times thankfully. And a Waco ending.

Yet the only part of the story that gets any real air time was the 'crazy ex-cop' angle even though all this happens in one of the worlds largest media centers.

How can this be? The liberal news media covering up for crooked liberal government!! Shocked face!! :s0001:

Don't be surprised when Pravda doesn't inform you, that's not their true purpose.

Now had this happened in Texas for example and a BLACK man was burned to death the media, Jesse, Fat Al, Eric Holder, the POTUS etc. would be all over this 'Racist, trigger happy police force'. Wall to wall coverage, "Don't let a crisis go to waste" etc.

But incompetence/corruption in LA, Chicago, Philly, Atlanta, NYC, DC .. YAWN!

To all of you bringing up the LAPDs obvious problems; do the Fsh and Game officers he fired on deserve to die, as well?
Pretty much! He was a scapegoat for something MUCH bigger??? And how do you know who he shot supposedly??? Where you there?? Anybody could have killed that couple and pinned it on him!!! You watch too much tv! The cops got exactly what they deserved!

Pretty much! He was a scapegoat for something MUCH bigger??? And how do you know who he shot supposedly??? Where you there?? Anybody could have killed that couple and pinned it on him!!! You watch too much tv! The cops got exactly what they deserved!

Wait. Really? Did you just say that those guys deserved to die?

If they were the cops that shot up those two women or tried to shoot that guy, yes. Unfortunately they were not the ones he killed. Shooting for par on a golf course means you dont complain about which hole you do better on and get a birdy.

Newsflash! Absolutely none of Dorner's shootings, can be justified. They might be understandable, but not justified. And Golf has nothing to do with it.

Newsflash! Absolutely none of Dorner's shootings, can be justified. They might be understandable, but not justified. And Golf has nothing to do with it.

This is an important statement. Understanding a crime doesn't mean thinking it is right. I do understand Dorner's anger and why he did what he did. But, that doesn't mean I think he was right. Obviously, when he started to kill people (supposedly, anyway) he went beyond the pale...

Now, the way the cops went about going after him is nothing new. How many supposed cop killers have ever been captured alive? You know that isn't going to happen often.

This is an important statement. Understanding a crime doesn't mean thinking it is right. I do understand Dorner's anger and why he did what he did. But, that doesn't mean I think he was right. Obviously, when he started to kill people (supposedly, anyway) he went beyond the pale...

Now, the way the cops went about going after him is nothing new. How many supposed cop killers have ever been captured alive? You know that isn't going to happen often.

I think its a bit premature to say they intended to kill this guy. I'd like to see facts about before saying that.

Did you hear something on this?

From the LAPD? Yes, they said that they used an ink marker to write a message on each incendiary grenade before it was fired into the cabin that Dorner was holed up in. Each hand written note said "wait for the flames to die down and then come out with your hands up and you won't be harmed." Apparently Dorner refused to come out afterwards. Go figure.

The LAPD said that Dormer was so clever that he tried to pass himself off as a burned up pile of bones and ashes, but the police were too smart. The bones and ashes will be held in lockup and questioned until the LAPD believes they are being fully cooperative. An LAPD spokesman said lets see how he likes having only bread and water for the next 6 months...

Sooo you were there and saw the shooting?

OK then just sit back and let everyone else talk here.
THE POINT IS NOBODY,NOBODY really knows what happen OR will ever know what really happen.

So unless you were in LA at the time and SAW Dorner shot someone,please use the word "allegedly".

This is the same as Sandy Hook. We will never be privy to the REAL answers

I am going to go out on a limb and say he killed them, not "Allegedly" killed them, but killed them Dead!

Now you can't say I said that even if you quote it directly, because you did not actually see me type it!

By your PC Rules you must say I "allegedly" said it even though I really did actually say it. I like that rule!

Go back to your alleged "PC Police" job.

I've heard rumors that the LAPD is soon going to change out their standard issue target for all officer firearms training. The new one will be using a dark colored tailgate.

iron-cross-rear-truck-bumper.jpg

iron-cross-rear-truck-bumper.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews