JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe they ran into LL Cool J. :D
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNXOuByURo0b2C125asswP_qJ_yt9DfX7tOmVO_w_l3MytKaNl.jpg

He home invaded and stole a 4x4, which the owners said was almost out of gas!! They reported it so they put up a roadblock where he drove up and shot two. He's being chased on foot, outa gas? Bad choice of trucks to steal dude.

One channel says he's pinned down, so who knows. I saw a smoke grenade burning in a driveway, nobody on CNN knew what it was, stupid reporters.

He's barricaded in a cabin.

Scanner feed stopped

"Status: 8-MTN-1, 8-MTN-2 have been taken off the scanner to ensure officer safety during the manhunt."

Media asked to pull away copters. FAA calls an air restriction over Big Bear.

Nobodies watching now, sounds like the assassination is imminent.

He's barricaded in a cabin.

Scanner feed stopped

"Status: 8-MTN-1, 8-MTN-2 have been taken off the scanner to ensure officer safety during the manhunt."

Media asked to pull away copters. FAA calls an air restriction over Big Bear.

Nobodies watching now, sounds like the assassination is imminent.

And LA Police Chief was in route up there by helicopter. 5 mile TFR. Surprised it is not more than that.

<broken link removed>

Radio silence now unless your in the area. Pretty much anything goes.

I may as well go back to the shop and drill/weld some more.

The approved story won't come out until they all get together afterwards and then the lawyers have to approve it. Maybe tomorrow morning....

I wonder if it's even Dorner the LAPD is shooting it out with. Maybe they starting shooting up a cabin and the unidentified occupant(s) are firing back. For all we know, they may have multiple cabins and/or vehicles they are shooting up. I don't really believe anything the LAPD is reporting and the fact that they are driving the reporters back means we may never know the truth.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top