JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are those ALL the facts to the case. I'm not saying they are right. I am saying I want to see all of the facts- you provide just a few and may not be everything a jury gets to decide from.

Well, if you can come up with a valid reason that the police officers SHOULD have shot at the truck the women were in, or slammed the other truck and started shooting BEFORE finding out if it was the right truck...I'm all ears (or eye, really, since I'll be reading it, not hearing it).

Seriously, you think there is a valid police reason for the officers shooting like that? What kind of "facts" are you wanting to find out? What possible "fact" could justify what they did? Attempted murder is attempted murder, there is no justification for what happened.

Further, if it HAD been Dorner, and they had shot him without giving him a chance to surrender, or at least identified themselves, the police officers could be charged as well....in this country, we don't have "Judge Dred" type justice (yet)...

Well, if you can come up with a valid reason that the police officers SHOULD have shot at the truck the women were in, or slammed the other truck and started shooting BEFORE finding out if it was the right truck...I'm all ears (or eye, really, since I'll be reading it, not hearing it).

Seriously, you think there is a valid police reason for the officers shooting like that? What kind of "facts" are you wanting to find out? What possible "fact" could justify what they did? Attempted murder is attempted murder, there is no justification for what happened.

Further, if it HAD been Dorner, and they had shot him without giving him a chance to surrender, or at least identified themselves, the police officers could be charged as well....in this country, we don't have "Judge Dred" type justice (yet)...
I just like to see facts before I judge. I guess not everyone is the same. That's why people enjoy staying ignorant- its so much easier.

I just like to see facts before I judge. I guess not everyone is the same. That's why people enjoy staying ignorant- its so much easier.

35371572_zps38e8e7a8.jpg

Don't you think we should make decisions based on facts?

I actually hope that LE would make good decisions. But very often they do not. They are left to do as they want, when they want and to whomever they want. It is not law and order that they want, its control. LE is reckless and dangerous to civilians and the community. LE does not care about Our Constitution rights. Even though they say the do they will follow laws, their abilities, and their authority first over our rights. They did it in this video...NRA The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina - YouTube. They did it when they were searching for Dorner. And I believe they took law, order and justice and threw it out the window again when they purposely set fire to that house Dorner was in.

And you want to wait for the facts that they give you?

This is spot on

Doubt that would have ever happened, in fact, I don’t believe they ever intended to bring him in alive.

Facts? What facts? Read theses facts.....Kathryn Johnston shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Kathryn Johnston (June 26, 1914 - November 21, 2006)[1] was an elderly Atlanta, Georgia woman who was shot by undercover police officers in her home on Neal Street in northwest Atlanta on November 21, 2006, where she had lived for 17 years. Three officers had entered her home in what was later described as a 'botched' drug raid.[2][3][4] Officers cut off burglar bars and broke down her door using a no-knock warrant.[5] Police said Johnston fired at them and they fired in response; she fired one shot out the door over the officers' heads and they fired 39 shots, five or six of which hit her.[3][6] None of the officers were injured by her gunfire, but Johnston was killed by the officers. Police injuries were later attributed to "friendly fire" from each other's weapons.[2][3][6]

One of the officers planted marijuana in Johnston's house after the shooting.[7][8] Later investigations found that the paperwork stating that drugs were present at Johnston's house, which had been the basis for the raid, had been falsified.[3] The officers later admitted to having lied when they submitted cocaine as evidence claiming that they had bought it at Johnston's house.[7] Three officers were tried for manslaughter and other charges surrounding falsification and were sentenced to ten, six, and five years respectively.[3]"

"In an interview with Atlanta television station WAGA a few days after Johnston's shooting, the informant denied having gone to her house and said that after the shooting, police pressured him to lie and say that he had."

"On February 7, 2007, it was announced that the Fulton County District Attorney's office, under district attorney Paul L. Howard, Jr., would seek felony murder and burglary indictments against the three officers involved.[23] The Rev. Markel Hutchins, acting as spokesman for Johnston's family, said her family members were "stunned and disappointed" by the announcement of the indictments because they believed it will disrupt a larger federal investigation of civil rights violations by the Atlanta Police Department

The federal probe into the police department revealed that Atlanta police routinely lied to obtain search warrants, including often falsifying affidavits.[24] The police sergeant in charge of the narcotics unit also pleaded guilty to charges surrounding the shooting, and another officer admitted to extortion.[3][6] Tesler's attorney, William McKenney, said that planting drugs and lying to obtain search warrants is routine in the police department."

And APD in todays news....http://www.ajc.com/news/news/10-metro-police-officers-face-corruption-charges/nWM4j/

10 metro police officers face corruption charges

"The arrested officers came from wide swath of law agencies: Atlanta, Stone Mountain, Forest Park and the DeKalb County police and Sheriff's Office. Officers from MARTA and a contract agent for the Federal Protective Service also were arrested.

Some were long-term veterans. Senior Atlanta police Officer Kelvin Allen had been with the department for 20 years. APD announced shortly after Allen's arrest that he had been suspended."

- See more at: http://www.ajc.com/news/news/10-met...orruption-charges/nWM4j/#sthash.17KUkoDR.dpuf

I could fill pages and pages and pages and pages of stuff LE is and has done. The real problem is nothing substantial is being done about what the bad guys in LE are doing.

Nothing substantial will be done in the Dorner case either. The good cops will keep covering up for the bad cops, keeping that blue line strong as opposed to morality and justice.

LOL @ Adumb12 pining for facts, as if the blue gangsters in the LAPD will actually give him the facts on Waco 2013.

In the meantime police chatter during the execution is already all over the internet, all of which directly contradict The Official Story, but apparently all of that evidence should be disregarded because they do not originate from the LAPD's official mouthpieces.

You dont even have to look hard to find more LE corruption, like this.... <broken link removed>

"In Bal Harbour, a village that reported 34 criminal offenses and zero arrests during the first six months of 2012, a handful of police officers assigned to an elite unit each logged hundreds of hours of overtime last year, nearly doubling their salaries and boosting their pensions in a way the federal government has called inflated and abusive."

"The six officers soaked up nearly half of the $608,000 spent on overtime in 2012 by the department, which has 29 sworn officers and eight civilian staff.

It was not an aberration. Since 2009, the same six officers raked in more than $1.1&#8201;million collectively in overtime &#8212; more than half of the $2.1 million spent overall by the department during the same period."

"In three years of operations, members of the unit made no arrests related to money laundering, produced no investigative reports, and presented no cases for prosecution, according to the Justice Department's Office of Inspector General.

Police Chief Thomas Hunker, who started the unit in 2003, has been suspended by the village, with pay, until the investigation has run its course."

"The idea is to keep police departments in the business of "serve and protect," and not turn them into profit centers for cities and towns."

FOF, I can see you can google plenty of cases. I could too. In fact the old man in Silverton the other day was a CHL holder, should I go out and find all the stories dealing with CHL holders wrongdoing?

Come on, be smarter than that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top