JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, it worked for the FBI at Waco, and then they bull dozed all the evidence away, so sure, why can't they try it in CA? I mean, he was never going to be taken alive, like most "cop killers" aren't....

Will be so funny if they go in to the building and find no body...or a tragedy if they find more than one, and not Dorner....

They burned the building all the while thinking he had hostages. I wouldn't trust any police force in Commifornia at any time someone or a team of someones could have stepped up and stopped this in the beginning, middle, or the end. Oh wait they would have lost their JOB!!!!!!

Just curious - does anyone know if LAPD was involved in this cabin burn/shootout or was it San Bernardino county?...

LAPD swat team was at the Big Bear airport but was told they were not needed. LAPD Chief was enroute up there by helicopter to "assist" in the Command Post. This I heard on the scanner feeds right before they were cut off. At one point the IC said they did not need additional people up there.

For what it is worth. Limit news coverage, limit communications to the outside, limit outside agencies, keep the bad apples away and burn him out. Sounds like a solid police strategy to me.

LAPD swat team was at the Big Bear airport but was told they were not needed. LAPD Chief was enroute up there by helicopter to "assist" in the Command Post. This I heard on the scanner feeds right before they were cut off. At one point the IC said they did not need additional people up there.

For what it is worth. Limit news coverage, limit communications to the outside, limit outside agencies, keep the bad apples away and burn him out. Sounds like a solid police strategy to me.

So you don't believe in due process?

Another event that has become "big news" yet the public will never know what really happened. I really appreciate how inept our police force has become, cannot find a six foot, two hundred lbs black man at a ski resort. Really? The talk of ground - air rockets was great, keeps the copter cams away from the weed burning crew. I do believe the end is near for the America that we all know and love.

I may get a bunch of flack for this, but Dorner doesn't really matter. He was a piece of dung. When he started shooting basketball coaches from ambush, any pretense of "justifiable" went out the window. This outcome was preordained. He was never going to a courtroom.

On the other hand...

The police agencies in Southern California worked overtime to prove the junk Dorner wrote in his manifesto was true. They shot the crap out of the Newspaper Ladies with no warning and then lied through their teeth about the circumstances, until they were caught. They rammed and shot at another guy and then lied through their teeth about the circumstances, until they were caught. (Notice a pattern here?) They recovered his ID, badge and Passport in San Diego, but found his drivers license in the burned out cabin in Big Bear yesterday? The police set up roadblocks and searched cars coming and going from the Big Bear area at gun point, without warrants. They shut down the airspace, TV and radio. Did someone suspend civil liberties? Was Martial Law declared without anyone noticing?

The police agencies in Southern California worked overtime to prove the junk Dorner wrote in his manifesto was true.

Seems like Dorner's promise of asymmetric warfare worked perfectly. Him and an AR-15 rifle against the tax-engorged might of the SoCal police forces and Dorner still managed to demonstrate them to be a bunch of incompetent Keystone cops and wannabe Judge Dredds.

Too bad the cops will use yet more taxpayer money to fund propaganda to placate the sheeple and justify their corruption.

Seems like Dorner's promise of asymmetric warfare worked perfectly. Him and an AR-15 rifle against the tax-engorged might of the SoCal police forces and Dorner still managed to demonstrate them to be a bunch of incompetent Keystone cops and wannabe Judge Dredds.

Too bad the cops will use yet more taxpayer money to fund propaganda to placate the sheeple and justify their corruption.

I'm not sure I would go so far as calling them completely incompetent. Dorner is pretty much dead right now.

I'm not sure I would go so far as calling them completely incompetent. Dorner is pretty much dead right now.

Doesn't take a lot of competency for an army of cops to Waco one man.

On the other hand they did manage to shoot multiple innocent civilians and screw with hundreds of civilians. There are photos of CA cops pointing their guns at the back of peoples' heads as they order a search.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top