JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The last time I went to a gun show, there were more beanie babies, cheap chinese knives and turkey jerky than there were firearms related items. That sorta tells you how long ago it was.
I've seen the reader board at the CC Event Center advertising an upcoming show by Big Top. Is this just a new name for an old promoter, or a new outfit. It looks like I might be able to attend but not sure it's gonna be worth the parking and entry fees.
Should add, firearms purchases won't be on the agenda with the 10 day waiting period and all.
What say the esteemed members here?

The last time I went to a gun show, there were more beanie babies, cheap chinese knives and turkey jerky than there were firearms related items. That sorta tells you how long ago it was.
I've seen the reader board at the CC Event Center advertising an upcoming show by Big Top. Is this just a new name for an old promoter, or a new outfit. It looks like I might be able to attend but not sure it's gonna be worth the parking and entry fees.
Should add, firearms purchases won't be on the agenda with the 10 day waiting period and all.
What say the esteemed members here?
Based on my experience, Big Top, is a big flop.
😴😴

Big Top Gun Show....
You would be better off if you just went to a so called gun "buy back" event...
You would see more interesting guns and better prices.

The Big Top Shows are a waste of time and money....
It is one guy's store that is mobile...with all new guns ( just about ) ....piss poor trade in value given...and over priced.

To put my dislike of the Big Top gun shows in perspective...
I wouldn't go even if someone was willing to give me all the firearms on my wish list for free.
Andy

Save the money and effort unless your really bored.
I'd agree with everyone's input on big top's gun shows. Overpriced and they think its all super rare or a one of a kind! They will even put it on the tag if I remember correctly.
Last one I went to they had a bubba sporterized, super rare and hard to find 1903. All for the low price of $1800 I believe.
Ammo and such was also atleast $4-5 a box more then sportsmans on common stuff.

Big Top Gun Show....
You would be better off if you just went to a so called gun "buy back" event...
You would see more interesting guns and better prices.

The Big Top Shows are a waste of time and money....
It is one guy's store that is mobile...with all new guns ( just about ) ....piss poor trade in value given...and over priced.

To put my dislike of the Big Top gun shows in perspective...
I wouldn't go even if someone was willing to give me all the firearms on my wish list for free.
Andy
Wow!! You folks wanna tell me what you REALLY think??
Sounds like less fun than being circumcised, with a shard of broken glass!

Given the recent changes in Warshington state laws re. gun sales, I don't see how Big Flop can continue doing business using his model.

Hands down the worst gun shows I've ever worked back in the day. The guy who puts on the shows also owns the tables in the middle under the name L.C. Sports. It is nothing more than his traveling over priced gunshop and he brings along a few other crappy vendors to cover his venue rental fees. It was actually embarrassing to be part of those shows but I had bills to pay.

I will stick with our local gun show in Saint Hellens. It is not huge but has something I can use for a reasonable price. If your into AR style platform there is always something. Yes I put a plug in for it when I can.

I will stick with our local gun show in Saint Hellens. It is not huge but has something I can use for a reasonable price. If your into AR style platform there is always something. Yes I put a plug in for it when I can.
When is the next one??
I'm just on the other side o' the creek!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top