JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1218770954825556631_grande.jpg

Like many who commented in the OP article...I too wonder and hope the dog makes it out okay.

As far as the burglar....
A great way to avoid being shot ...is to not go around and break into people's houses.
Andy

I understand the strong feelings against crime , criminals and such.
However...

Something to consider is :
"He who fights with monsters should see to it that in the process he himself does not become a monster."

I am all for consequences and or punishment for criminal acts...
I am not at all for "cruel and unusual punishment."
I am for a revamping / reworking of our criminal justice system...one where laws are actually enforced , victims are not punished and actual criminals are confined , held accountable for their crimes , rehabilitated ( if possible ) or even put to death ( humanely ) if their crimes warrant such action.
Andy

Hope the dog is OK, hope the scum dies. 🤬
Not long ago I caught some dope scum while walking my dogs off leash on our place. I marched them back to the fence they climbed over. On the way one dog who is less than #5 was running around their feet barking. I did not have a leash with me and was not going to pick the dog up since I wanted my hands free. One scum said he was going to kick the dog. I told him you kick that dog it will be the last mistake you ever make. He talked like he was still going to, I told him go for it but he seemed to decide maybe I meant what I said and did not. If he had kicked the dog I would have no doubt made the local news here.

Hope the dog is OK, hope the scum dies. 🤬
Not long ago I caught some dope scum while walking my dogs off leash on our place. I marched them back to the fence they climbed over. On the way one dog who is less than #5 was running around their feet barking. I did not have a leash with me and was not going to pick the dog up since I wanted my hands free. One scum said he was going to kick the dog. I told him you kick that dog it will be the last mistake you ever make. He talked like he was still going to, I told him go for it but he seemed to decide maybe I meant what I said and did not. If he had kicked the dog I would have no doubt made the local news here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top