JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not sure about this necessarily, but he needs some serious mental repair work, possibly to include some service animal involvement, probably denial of any gun ownership, and a BAN on any further work as an LEO.
Agree. Bit the real world... 2mo paid leave then back at it again.

Funny I was just thinking a Pomeranian is less than half the size of a raccoon and would a cop be scared of a raccoon enough to shoot it when people are around?

Then I saw this video of guy fighting off a "raccoon attack".

It as flippin raccoon attack!!! Run away! Run away!
F2D91405-3A6B-4E6C-BA71-7BB2A865541A.png

And then of course there is this guy who apparently spends his life savings buying hotdogs for raccoons....

Last Edited:
I doubt a pomeranian could even break skin through pants and socks. Nor do they try to bite that hard. It's mostly just nips.

I don't think that type of dog would even register for me beyond just being annoying.

Hell a loud fart would probably be enough to subdue one lol.
This is no ordinary Pom! It's got a vicious streak a mile wide!

monty-python-rabbit.jpg

I hope this Officer gets prison
extremely unlikely unless there is a :eek: lot more to the story...
View attachment 1467485

And then of course there is this guy who apparently spends his life savings buying hotdogs for raccoons....

Raccoons can be very vicious and are quite strong, have been known to fight bears and kill dogs... Not to be messed with. Like badgers, dangerous and should be shot when necessary. Used to hunt them in Michigan with dogs...
Poms now, are a different story indeed. Can be nasty but hardly "shoot on sight" material. YMMV

View attachment 1467485

I don't do no damn racoons man! But I've loved the river otters. Watched them from a 75' distance on the bank from our boat. Watched them on a neighboring dock, playing, from our moorage. Fed an otter perch carcasses by hanging it over the edge of the dock. Got pics of that one. But I cant even imagine this........

I don't do no damn racoons man! But I've loved the river otters. Watched them from a 75' distance on the bank from our boat. Watched them on a neighboring dock, playing, from our moorage. Fed an otter perch carcasses by hanging it over the edge of the dock. Got pics of that one. But I cant even imagine this........

Seems like they shouldn't otter been there then. :D

Does this cover politicians as an occupation too?

Because we bash them all the time - I have rarely heard anyone say anything good about politicians in general.
I break rules all the time; tho I try to keep it to a minimum.

Thing is, when criticizing pols or anybody else for something they've done or failed to do, there is a forum room for that. But even there, generalities are not ok. We don't take in broad swipes/strikes/swopes at groups of people in general.

It's not like I don't know the rules.

Oh well. I will continue to get spanked from time to time and try to keep it just under the level of banishment. ;)

I break rules all the time; tho I try to keep it to a minimum.

Thing is, when criticizing pols or anybody else for something they've done or failed to do, there is a forum room for that. But even there, generalities are not ok. We don't take in broad swipes/strikes/swopes at groups of people in general.

It's not like I don't know the rules.

Oh well. I will continue to get spanked from time to time and try to keep it just under the level of banishment. ;)
You should talk with the Mazda Muppet about that. If he comes back. He found the edge a week or two ago. :)

Seems like they shouldn't otter been there then. :D
I get the joke, LOL, really. I pondered why, if the story was really like I read it, the otter would have gone out of it's way to tear this gal up? In the middle of a river.
On the dock were they hung out when we were on vacation, we were actually between a young one, or two, that were crying/barking for the rest of the group. The parents and the rest of the group on/under neighbors dock and the young under our dock. You could see the little guy. Never saw any aggression from these critters. But they got some bad-arse teeth!. There was a hole in the dock at the fish cleaning station. You'd push the perch carks down the pipe and you could hear the otters crunching and having little spats between themselves from time to time.

We don't take in broad swipes/strikes/swopes at groups of people in general.
I do. I have often loudly taken the position that almost all politicians are [insert favorite very derogatory adjective/terminology here], and have not gotten flagged for it. I do not recall all sub-forums I have done that in, but I am sure that at least some of them have been thread/subforums that are visible to all members.

LEOs? Not blanket insults as a group, but certainly implied that some percentage have "issues" including showing the South Park "respect my authoritah" meme into the discussion. Having been a LEO myself (technically I was - I had arrest powers and training, but never had cause to arrest anybody - I did cite many people for finable safety offenses) and worked with various LE orgs in more in a "first responder" position - I have respect for the work they do. I have little to no respect for politicians as a group, or as a profession.

I do. I have often loudly taken the position that almost all politicians are [insert favorite very derogatory adjective/terminology here], and have not gotten flagged for it. I do not recall all sub-forums I have done that in, but I am sure that at least some of them have been thread/subforums that are visible to all members.

LEOs? Not blanket insults as a group, but certainly implied that some percentage have "issues" including showing the South Park "respect my authoritah" meme into the discussion. Having been a LEO myself (technically I was - I had arrest powers and training, but never had cause to arrest anybody - I did cite many people for finable safety offenses) and worked with various LE orgs in more in a "first responder" position - I have respect for the work they do. I have little to no respect for politicians as a group, or as a profession.
So you're like

abfc4fe6593de79aab3431b31f8d1e56_width-600.jpg

bbbass said:

We don't We're not supposed to take in broad swipes/strikes/swopes at groups of people in general.
But of course, you knew what I meant. Just admit you are breaking the rules, you stubborn mutt! ;)

I still think this would inspire a really bad, made for TV only "B" rate Sci Fi movie. Think 'Night of the lepus' or 'Food of the Gods'.

I mean, I can 'see' closeups of vicious, gnarling raccoons starting to gnaw on the guy when he runs out of hot dogs, and a head shot of him attempting to crawl away, only to be pulled back screaming into the darkness...

And just for 'effect' film it all in 1970's dress, style etc. for that oh so cheesy 'era' of moviemaking.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads