JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Suggest to your AK-47 that it consider identifying as a squirt gun. The gun grabbers will be uninterested in squirt guns.
I'll have a talk with it, perhaps its gender fluid and non-binary as well. Being a squirt gun would sure help if I'm ever asked if I own one.

By the way, it may just be me but doesn't "gender fluid" sound like a wet spot on the bed?

Well, in our house we have names for most everything. For instance, the front door is called 'front door' and the TV is called 'TV'. Seems like everything we have has a name that's identical to what it is.

Kooky, I know, but there ya go...:cool:

One of my daughter's first words was "schit!"
That's funny right there! My daughter learned English and Spanish simultaneously, making her first meaningful words a little later. But I remember her banging on the sofa cushion l, Carajo! Carajo!!
:s0140::s0140::s0140:

My wife was a gasp, I was crying laughing. Her intonation was perfect…. Where'd she learn that mama???

No specific genders here , they only demand through threat of prosecution that I call them their preferred pronouns! :rolleyes:
Naw. Not my guns. They arent that fussy. In fact I'm sorely tempted to add one of those lines to my correspondence where people give their preferred pronouns, but mine would say "Call me anything you want except late for dinner."

Mine learned that one at 2.5ish years old. She dropped some crayons out of a big bag she was walking with and said, (sigh) schit.

Situationally. A+. Grammatically, A+. I gave her a hi-five. Mom wasn't so excited.
I can still remember just getting back from hanging out with the older neighbors and coming back home and innocently asking my devout christian mom, "mom what does phuq mean?" I'll never forget her reaction. 😂

I refer to mine by their preferred pronouns...

they - them.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads