JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How Well Does The Firearms Community Treat Various Minorities - Multiple Votes Allowed

• In general pretty equally, though some individuals simply clash

Votes: 66 68.0%
  • Racial minorities are excluded poorly treated

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • Women are excluded or poorly treated

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • LGBTQ people are excluded or poorly treated

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • Agnostics, athiests, or people of non Christian religions are excluded or pootly treated

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Members of the political left are excluded or poorly treated

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • Younger generations such as "Zoomers" are excluded of poorly treated

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Others not listed are excluded or poorly treated. Please elaborate

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
I'll throw this in. Gun boards that are run by people with leftist ideology are on the rise, and its pretty surprising how they communicate- or the moderators seem to communicate- sharing info on banned individuals. You can be banned from one board and many others will then refuse to allow you to sign up if you use the same email address. Whats more, the posters act like typical leftists- if you say one thing that triggers one of them you can expect to be swarmed and then banned. Once you are on the radar, others will pick fights or troll you and if you react, youre banned or the warnings start and then you are banned. Your info is then shared with other interlinked boards, and attempting to join results in being denied for "spam". There is a big name forum dedicated to the black rifles. It is owned by secondadventure, which interestingly sounds like secondmediagroup.
Get yourself banned from there and then go try to join theliberalgunclub forum. (Which looks like to me a place to whine about politics masquerading as a gun club)
Please cite specific examples of which gun boards you are writing about. To just lay all that groundwork without specifics doesn't really help anybody, just adds to general disconcern which is unproductive. Note that I'm not trying to undermine your comments or be snarky, but I am trying to garner more pertinent information about your subject so that we may be more cognizant about participating in those boards. Thank you.

https://2ndadventure.com/ all of their products are dead to me and I say that as a personal preference based on experience. I already gave that information and it would be easy enough to research it, so I'll help you do that.

As far as Second Media here is a thread that might sum it up. https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Second_Media_buying_gun_forums_/5-1945234/

Finally here are some ramblings of the executive director of theliberalgunclub. Good luck finding out who the real owners are, but Id say the usual suspects. https://theliberalgunclub.com/2016/06/

Im sure its allllll just coincidence. Have a great day!

https://2ndadventure.com/ all of their products are dead to me and I say that as a personal preference based on experience. I already gave that information and it would be easy enough to research it, so I'll help you do that.

As far as Second Media here is a thread that might sum it up. https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Second_Media_buying_gun_forums_/5-1945234/

Finally here are some ramblings of the executive director of theliberalgunclub. Good luck finding out who the real owners are, but Id say the usual suspects. https://theliberalgunclub.com/2016/06/

Im sure its allllll just coincidence. Have a great day!
Excellent! Thank you. I'll follow up. I hope others are paying attention because as a group we need more awareness, not less. At minimum you've done good to make me more aware, and I sincerely appreciate that.

Keep in mind this was back in 2016!

Here's the list of forums that are being bought out by anti gun liberals:

1911Forum.com
1911Talk.com
68Forums.com
700Rifle.com
ACRForum.com
AirSoftSniperForum.com
AR15Forums.com
ArmsLocker.com
BersapistolForum.com
BlowgunForum.com
CarolinaShootersForum
ColtForum.com
DefensiveCarry.com
FloridaConcealedCarry.com
FNForum.net
GearHog.com
Glock.pro
GlockForum.net
GrayBeardOutdoors.com
GunBlog.com
GunBoards.com
Gunco.net
GunForums.net
GunHub.com
GunnerForum.com
GunListings.org
HandgunForum.net
HandgunsandAmmunition.com
HKPro.com
KahrForum.com
KeltecForum.com
KimberTalk.com
M14Forum.com
MarlinOwners.com
MassCops.com
MP-Pistol.com
NationalGunForum.com
NCgunowners.com
PistolSmith.com
RimFireCentral.com
RugerForum.net
RugerPistolForums.com
ShootersForum.com
ShootersRealm.com
ShotgunForums.com
Sigarms556.com
SigTalk.com
SlingshotForum.com
SmithandWessonForums.com
SniperForums.com
TaurusArmed.net
TheAKForum.net
TheFirearmBlog.com
UtahConcealedCarry.com
WaltherForums.com
XCRForum.com
XDTalk.com
WeTheArmed.com

Thanks! I figured I'd get swarmed and deplatformed for pointing out reality! Im glad to have found a couple forums now that can keep it on topic. I was not trying to flame any other board, per se; but I figured if I am going to be a supporting member anywhere, it should be a place that doesnt hate who I am. It doesnt take long to figure out. Sure, as a newbie here I get warned at every post a moderator has to okay my post. After being burned a couple times I figure its best to just state the truth right away and move on to elsewhere if Im met with radical backlash.

Yes; thereabouts. I imagine that it is!

house-of-bourbon-64b596ca-2966-44a6-8bf5-40e5f53d1ba-resize-750-1658978351.jpg

Thanks! I figured I'd get swarmed and deplatformed for pointing out reality! Im glad to have found a couple forums now that can keep it on topic. I was not trying to flame any other board, per se; but I figured if I am going to be a supporting member anywhere, it should be a place that doesnt hate who I am. It doesnt take long to figure out. Sure, as a newbie here I get warned at every post a moderator has to okay my post. After being burned a couple times I figure its best to just state the truth right away and move on to elsewhere if Im met with radical backlash.
I didn't realize they did this HERE? If they do I know they do it for our protection, the long time members, and "Supporting" members. What I have fear of, is not enough regularly participating members ponying up some $$$ support for our site. And it becoming too expensive for our esteemed computer genius to support. If that happens, I don't really know for sure, that there's good money in a site like this, but our owner could turn this over and it would be ruined like the other sites you posted above.

"I was not trying to flame any other board, per se;"
I may be off base, but I have a theory. Sites that are heavily moderated causes the membership to degrade to a lower form. Like children that are raised in very strict households. They will remain immature and be trouble makers. On discussion forums that use that type of moderation pushes members out and/or get's them banned and makes the site boring. Less people posting and supporting. Of course it does help if the noobs have an open mind and sense of humor when first come here. Or any site for that matter . They should expect to get a little razzing and initiation time while the regulars get a feel for them.

I can understand that pov. Im sure you can understand mine; as well. Netz are a minefield; these days....but I have zero reason to relax and share. Just like this site has zero reason to relax; for a very good reason.

And it is a fact that your IP address shows a location of Branton in the UK.

With that said...
If it ain't true ....then it ain't true....just find it interesting is all.
Andy
Well it is not true. What is this?
Why do you attack me and try to insinuate that I am not a legitimate individual who is where he claims to be, without posting proof? Post the proof.

Why do you attack me and try to insinuate that I am not a legitimate individual who is where he claims to be, without posting proof? Post the proof.

Furthermore, WHY do you even care? People like you ruin forums.

Oh my...and golly. :rolleyes:

I looked up your IP address....it comes up as Branton in the UK...
Yet...you state that you are from the Ozark Highlands.

No attack....just asked where you are actually from.
And I said...I find it interesting.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews