JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Darn guns always going off on their own....

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.rjabjnovnJ0OblJVdHjabAHaFj%26pid%3D15.jpg

It will be spun:

"See, if highly trained and professional federal agents cant not shoot people in public, it's obvious that civilians have no place keeping or bearing arms."

Always pick up your pistol by the trigger while it's pointed at someone after you drink and breakdance and drop it . It only sounds bad until you learn he's a trained agent. Makes officer Doofy look safe.

You see how that trigger safety works ? FBI may want to retrain their breakdancing routine and firearms handling.

That's one FBI agent who should be filing for unemployment benefits Monday morning, nothing less should be considered acceptable.

If your going out to get hammers and act the fool, leave the sidearm securely locked up at home...

Just another example of utter failure at the FBI... Must be one of Comey's boys...

I have been impatiently waiting for a Trump tweet on this.

Just another avenue to dig at his friends in the FBI.

And why isn't the NRA all over this saying citizens are just as responsible if not more so than the govt with firearms safety

One of my cousins was a detective in Eugene for many years. We got together last summer, after a few beers and I got to hear all kinds of stories about ND's and AD's. The funniest ones were where guys were shooting at each other from miscommunication on stake-outs or raids. They would actually hit each other once in a while, stuff like that doesn't make the news unless it's fatal, especially if it's a range or locker room mishap.

It's like race car drivers, those guy might be the most talented drivers out there but they wreck more cars than the average guy ever will. When a firearm is a tool, like a hammer and saw to a framer, something you use everyday, there are far more opportunities for a mishap or to get complacent.

Not defending the guy in the above story at all, some guys shouldn't be issued firearms, my cousin also confirmed that. Just saying those incidents aren't necessarily rare but are rarely reported or documented.

Military folks have some great stories too (or not so great)......

I have no issues with the guy relaxing and having some fun. But ... he should have stashed that handgun first. Will he be subjected to equality under the law? That is the big question.

All retired firefighters and cops have stories to tell.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top