JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So this federal agent doesn't have a retention holster, grabs the gun through the triggerfuard, then when some is shot he just walks away like it's not his fault.

Sounds like a govt worker

double standard

Please trust the govt will guns, they are the only ones responsible to carry one or have them

Way too many double standards between government workers and the people that pay their wages. I hope he gets put on paid leave and goes fishing to take his mind off things . NOT ! Take away his gun rights and fire him without compensation !

There's a LOT of stupid in that short video. I mean like... a LOT.

I'm glad they clarified that he wasn't on duty. I'd prefer that drunken spectacles, horrifying white-guy dancing, and "Mexican carry" is only authorized for off-duty.

I do like that he puts his hands up as he walks away like, "allright, you squares... I'm outta here. Gonna go find some COOL kids... and then shoot them in the leg".

A little late for "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" at that point, ain't it... ?

Last Edited:
then when some is shot he just walks away like it's not his fault.
He was probably so effed up he didn't know what happened.
I think what bothers me the most is how he was floundering on a dance floor like some sort of inner city hipster. His is an FBI Agent and is supposed to conduct himself in a manner and with higher standards than civilians.
And please don't even start with the standard (often espoused excuses for the behavior of other men of say a 'higher calling') of how, 'Well he is a man and subject to the same temptations and mistakes of any man'

Looks like he was trying to blend in and not look like FBI. He failed to be a grey man though. What a dumbass.

This is why I tend to trust civilians with guns more. We hound each other on mistakes we make, doubt government agents will. "I am a government agent, I am better at guns hurr durr."

According to the news reports:
When the agent retrieved his handgun an unintended discharge occurred,
I watched the vid a couple times and it appears he pulled the trigger as he was grabbing it up.
Fortunately this is national now - going to be interesting to see how this plays out. I could be wrong but I'll bet there will be a 'twist' on this in an attempt to dissuade the agent as somehow not ENTIRELY being at fault.

Fortunately this is national now - going to be interesting to see how this plays out.
I hope it helps to end the myth perpetuated by the antis that police and other gov't employees are "highly trained". Yes, they ARE trained, and in some cases it's pretty rigorous. What does that mean for the overall force? Not bloody much when the leadership breaks down, and under the Obamanation regime... the leadership was political and hack-y.
I don't mean to turn this into a political Us vs Them thread, but leadership and standards matter. Even if the newest recruit in boot camp or FBI training @ Quantico doesn't know it consciously, somewhere, subconsciously, they are trying to live up to the expectations of leaders that they respect. If a Clinton or Obama signed your paycheck... would you REALLY feel that compelled to represent your agency in the best light? On and/or OFF duty?

It is after midnight, he is doing a back flip on a dance floor. Wonder what his blood alcohol content was? I bet they did not test it since he is LEO. If you are going to get trashed, leave the gun at home. All of the facts will come out once the victim files his civil lawsuit. $$$

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top