JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, remember? FBI went back to 9mm because all of the sudden, after 116 years, it meets the standard!

Another example of why 9mm should be considered as a less-lethal munition.

I had to say it before the " must have been a 9 " comments came out.

Us .45acp shooters say the same about the 40. It never ends. A guy with a 10 comes along and says you'll all die without one. Lol

It's unclear if the FBI agent was drinking and authorities are awaiting blood tests to determine if alcohol was a factor in the incident, CBS Denver reports. Surveillance footage is also being reviewed.
Even if he had (and I doubt he will have been) NOT drinking, that should not influence this at all. He still acted irresponsibly and dangerously.

His next performance review should be interesting. Most likely he'll end up moving to a very secluded and cold location as the FBI has a tendency to bury their embarrassments in out of the public eye postings.

I'll double down on my personal preference and say that a $16 Versacarry probably would have prevented his mishap. I have fallen down stairs, off a ladder and aped Jerry Lewis in countless other situations only to never have my 45 become unsecure. If I were capable of dancing or had the desire to be a back flip I would not have to think twice about doing it. While I may be a bit of a spaz at times, at least I can feel confident about it.
Your mileage may and will vary.

His next performance review should be interesting. Most likely he'll end up moving to a very secluded and cold location as the FBI has a tendency to bury their embarrassments in out of the public eye postings.

Like the movie "Strips" where Captain Stillman is reassigned to a weather station near Nome, Alaska.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

According to witnesses the agent saw a man try to steal a women purse, so he sprang into action, doing his trained agent backflip to gain proper ground stealth position and took out the perpetrator by shooting him in the ankle thereby eliminating the dangerous threat to the public. Trained in mob mentality and not wanting to panic the public about a criminal among them, he walked off drawing attention deliberately away from the criminal also keeping his undercover status intact.

I hear he is up for an accommodation for the purple heart as apparently he twisted he ankle why trying to prevent a crime, and being he is a special agent simulated critical injury qualifies him for this recognition.

CNN reported how lucky we are to have such armed agents uncover in all our cities stopping crime and once again assuring the public there is no need for them to be armed themselves, as long as agents like this put personal injury above all else to protect the public. CNN also said the perpetrator was a Trump Supporter and a white surpremises, a Christian and a member of the NRA.
o_O:confused::eek::rolleyes:

OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

According to witnesses the agent saw a man try to steal a women purse, so he sprang into action, doing his trained agent backflip to gain proper ground stealth position and took out the perpetrator by shooting him in the ankle thereby eliminating the dangerous threat to the public. Trained in mob mentality and not wanting to panic the public about a criminal among them, he walked off drawing attention deliberately away from the criminal also keeping his undercover status intact.

I hear he is up for an accommodation for the purple heart as apparently he twisted he ankle why trying to prevent a crime, and being he is a special agent simulated critical injury qualifies him for this recognition.

CNN reported how lucky we are to have such armed agents uncover in all our cities stopping crime and once again assuring the public there is no need for them to be armed themselves, as long as agents like this put personal injury above all else to protect the public. CNN also said the perpetrator was a Trump Supporter and a white surpremises, a Christian and a member of the NRA.
o_O:confused::eek::rolleyes:
Ba-dum-bum...

CBS Nightly News indicated Denver police took him into custody and released him to his supervisor...

Story is still running, was just on CBS national news, so this ones not going to be swept under a rug easily.

On the drinking, that's just stupid to do so and carry.

On the drinking #2: I had thought FBI agents were not supposed to drink, even off duty? Something about ease of manipulation etc.

Dude shoulda kept his moves simple
giphy.gif
sometimes less is more

Story is still running, was just on CBS national news, so this ones not going to be swept under a rug easily.

On the drinking, that's just stupid to do so and carry.

On the drinking #2: I had thought FBI agents were not supposed to drink, even off duty? Something about ease of manipulation etc.
They can drink. The FBI isn't going to say you can't drink off duty, not good for recruitment. You just get in trouble if excessive drinking causes you to do something stupid.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top