JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you like the 226 platform you'll love this. I paid MSRP and it was an impulse buy for me and I regret nothing.

With the trigger dialed to 2.5lbs, it's almost boring to shoot because it is too easy to shoot good. I would love a German made X5, but people are asking insane prices for them.

If you can't stomach the price, get a P226 Legion SAO.
For a few hundred I can get into a P226 Master shop this is the direction I am heading

Another instant background check for me today- was in and out in less than 10 minutes, background check went through literally instantly- not bad for a Friday afternoon. Things were actually pretty dead at the FFL, I wonder if everyone has exhausted their gun money! Was able to walk in and out in less than 10 minutes, picking up this new Harrington and Richardson Model711 M16A2! #CarryHandleGang #Retro

0F96684E-2C26-45A3-A68B-143616BEB51A.jpeg 14E4CC31-62D8-4225-9F84-1453605021BD.jpeg 0FC93D32-45BA-4A74-B9A2-A0C55A62623E.jpeg 673171D1-EED1-43F9-A54A-AD05E626D426.jpeg

Another instant background check for me today- was in and out in less than 10 minutes, background check went through literally instantly- not bad for a Friday afternoon. Things were actually pretty dead at the FFL, I wonder if everyone has exhausted their gun money! Was able to walk in and out in less than 10 minutes, picking up this new Harrington and Richardson Model711 M16A2! #CarryHandleGang #Retro

View attachment 1376436 View attachment 1376437 View attachment 1376438 View attachment 1376439
I've been to slow to get on board the H&R retro train yet, can't wait to finally score one though!

View attachment 1376436 View attachment 1376437 View attachment 1376438 View attachment 1376439
Just wanted to say 1) good score, and 2)......"Super_Wenis" is an awesome Reddit name. :s0112:

BTW, did you have a Concealed Carry Permit with the instant check?

Just wanted to say 1) good score, and 2)......"Super_Wenis" is an awesome Reddit name. :s0112:

BTW, did you have a Concealed Carry Permit with the instant check?
HA! Excellent sleuthing! ;-) Hard to hide when your post on R/Guns blows up. Apparently these retro guns are hot right now!

Yes I do have a CHL. However have been with a buddy of mine who also had one buying guns at the same time side by side, both of us with perfect records and many gun purchases, and I went through instant, he went to the back of the line. He does have a somewhat common name however, and so we are pretty sure that is the reason why his got delayed. I want to say this is like the 9th or 10th purchase i have made since all the chaos, and each has been instant. Dont know how/who/what i did to get on that exclusive list, but i will take it! Maybe they like my Wenis . . .;-)

HA! Excellent sleuthing! ;-) Hard to hide when your post on R/Guns blows up. Apparently these retro guns are hot right now!

Yes I do have a CHL. However have been with a buddy of mine who also had one buying guns at the same time side by side, both of us with perfect records and many gun purchases, and I went through instant, he went to the back of the line. He does have a somewhat common name however, and so we are pretty sure that is the reason why his got delayed. I want to say this is like the 9th or 10th purchase i have made since all the chaos, and each has been instant. Dont know how/who/what i did to get on that exclusive list, but i will take it! Maybe they like my Wenis . . .;-)
LOL. Yeah, I don't have one....trust me, I'm deeply regretting not getting one when I moved here in 2020. Apparently they were still relatively cheap too. Snooze and lose. :(

I'm looking at a used gen 4 Glock 17 right now to replace my Glock 22. But I just don't want to take the risk of being held up for a month or more and then have 114 go into law during that time. Then I'm stuck without a gun and paying some FFL a keepers fee.

LOL. Yeah, I don't have one....trust me, I'm deeply regretting not getting one when I moved here in 2020. Apparently they were still relatively cheap too. Snooze and lose. :(

I'm looking at a used gen 4 Glock 17 right now to replace my Glock 22. But I just don't want to take the risk of being held up for a month or more and then have 114 go into law during that time. Then I'm stuck without a gun and paying some FFL a keepers fee.
Many FFLs are now doing 3 day transfers- Tick Licker in Salem I believe is- thats where I do all my transfers. So if you do the transfer through an FFL that will release in 3 days, even if you dont get an instant approval, worst case scenario you can pick it up in 3 days. They also have you take your 'standard cap' mags with you, that way if suddenly the stay is removed, you at least have the mags in your possession.

Many FFLs are now doing 3 day transfers- Tick Licker in Salem I believe is- thats where I do all my transfers. So if you do the transfer through an FFL that will release in 3 days, even if you dont get an instant approval, worst case scenario you can pick it up in 3 days. They also have you take your 'standard cap' mags with you, that way if suddenly the stay is removed, you at least have the mags in your possession.
I'm gonna look into that, thanks. I'm not too far from Salem, but it's still a ways to drive just to do a transfer when I've got two FFLs within 10 miles of me. Not sure if they are doing 3 day transfers though, I'm gonna find out.

PM SENT

We're in a buyers market now, so to speak. Demand has tanked, but the market still has a generous supply. I agree, if there's something your after, nows a good time to secure it, sans 114 tracking.

Expect things will be different in another 60 days or so…

We're in a buyers market now, so to speak. Demand has tanked, but the market still has a generous supply. I agree, if there's something your after, bows a good time to secure it, sans 114 tracking.

Expect things will be different in another 60 days or so…
FYI AIMSURPLUS shipping to Oregon just ordered 6 for my Glock 17 standard capacity

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top