JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I checked last week and I had moved up in the queue 996 positions in 11 days, or 90/day. I'm now at ~6000.

I wish someone around here did 3-day releases

Does anyone else have any stats on how many they're clearing per day?

Is there anyone doing 3 day transfers for folks WITHOUT a CWP? Is that even a thing?

Over in Lincoln City, Lincoln City Sporting Goods, same day for most people providing you can be approved...

Recommendation is get there earlier in the morning close to opening. Those who buy at the end of the day near closing may not get approved till the next day.

Call them ahead of your visit, if they have it, they will hold it for you, if not in stock, if available from distributors, they will order it and hold it for you as well. Closed Sunday/Monday.

I help at the shop most Saturdays, will be there this Saturday as well.

Over in Lincoln City, Lincoln City Sporting Goods, same day for most people providing you can be approved...

Recommendation is get there earlier in the morning close to opening. Those who buy at the end of the day near closing may not get approved till the next day.

Call them ahead of your visit, if they have it, they will hold it for you, if not in stock, if available from distributors, they will order it and hold it for you as well. Closed Sunday/Monday.

I help at the shop most Saturdays, will be there this Saturday as well.
Excellent info, thank you!

Just bought my holygrail P226 Xfive.

In and out with my gun in 15 minutes. Same experience I had when I bought a P320 Xten on Friday.

However, with these last two purchases, these will be the last I ever purchase. After ordering extra mags for both and ammo for the 10mm, my wallet is light.

c9ZgVjV.jpg

Last Edited:

In and out with my gun in 15 minutes. Same experience I had when I bought a P320 Xten on Friday.

However, with these last two purchases, these will be the last I ever purchase. After ordering extra mags for both and ammo for the 10mm, my wallet is light.
You got an unusual name? "Bam Lipschitz"? ;)

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart Phone ownership to 21.

2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry, USA.

3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.

4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.

5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.

6 - The NRA (National Rifle Association) murders 0 people and receives ($$$$ 0) nothing in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

7 - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D., and candidates running for office.

8 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and probably has a trillion rounds. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. How do you think that would work out?

9 A man who left 300,000 guns for the Taliban is lecturing folks on gun control.

There's more logic and common sense expressed here than probably anything you have seen on the news today.

View attachment 1370337
Mind if I ask where did you find extra magazines for the Xten?

I was told today by my favorite Bi-Mart clerk that they are working on Dec 17 date and that there was a big push to buy guns for Christmas. She said sales slowed down after Christmas so hopefully in a couple weeks the que will start moving faster.

View attachment 1370337
What did you have to give for that $$$$ and is it worth it ? I have my eye on one and can be out the door with it for $2100 kinda hard to swallow being a USA made one .

What did you have to give for that $$$$ and is it worth it ? I have my eye on one and can be out the door with it for $2100 kinda hard to swallow being a USA made one .
If you like the 226 platform you'll love this. I paid MSRP and it was an impulse buy for me and I regret nothing.

With the trigger dialed to 2.5lbs, it's almost boring to shoot because it is too easy to shoot good. I would love a German made X5, but people are asking insane prices for them.

If you can't stomach the price, get a P226 Legion SAO.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top