JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was at LGS today because a pistol I ordered last week came in. I filled out the paperwork and dealer entered it into the computer. The dealer said I'm in the queue. Might take 5 days .

What happened with the state police? I thought they got their stuff working properly.

I buy a handgun about once every 3 months. Usually I fill out paperwork at lunch and come back after work and pick it up . I've been using the same dealer for the last 5 or 6 pistols

Just purchased a rifle from a great member here, normally Im instant. Took 30 mins.
YEARS of instant and the other day was the first time I've had to wait. Felt odd, certainly some lag time on BGC now, even for the instant folks.

I not sure about an increase of sales at my LGS.
While I waiting, a guy came in and asked if the shop was buying used guns and they said "no". They have to much in their inventory. This is a decent sized shop with 2 locations.

Here's an update on background check for a pistol purchase. Last Tuesday filled out the paperwork and it was submitted.
Today, Monday, I get call from my LGS and the background check is approved and ready for pickup. I picked it up during my lunch break.
I could have picked on Friday because the 3 day rule, but it was a busy day for me.
So the results came back in 6 calendar days.

IMHO we are seeing a backdoor approach to gun control. I can see our commie out of Eugene putting forth legislation next session that will make us wish for the good old days of now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top