JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are more than you think.
This includes all types of FFLs, including 03's (curio and relic) and 02's (pawn broker). If you want to see how many "normal" FFLs there are you probably only want to look at 01's and 02's.

Honestly with 03's in there I would expect a lot more. I have considered getting a C&R myself, but I never do enough actual volume over the long haul to justify it.

This includes all types of FFLs, including 03's (curio and relic) and 02's (pawn broker). If you want to see how many "normal" FFLs there are you probably only want to look at 01's and 02's.

Honestly with 03's in there I would expect a lot more. I have considered getting a C&R myself, but I never do enough actual volume over the long haul to justify it.
I'm not on the list and I have a C&R. I'm actually letting it go because I've never gotten around to using it for anything! I did see a few names I recognized that Iwasn't aware had a license though..... This would be a great resource for the militant anti's and people up to no good!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top