JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just stopped by Bi-Mart to pickup one of those Rossi .22's on sale today for $99 to teach h the kids.

Fully expecting to go into the queue, instead got instant approval. No CHL (never had one either), used SSN.

Was told numbers were around 4,300 currently.

Just stopped by Bi-Mart to pickup one of those Rossi .22's on sale today for $99 to teach h the kids.

Fully expecting to go into the queue, instead got instant approval. No CHL (never had one either), used SSN.

Was told numbers were around 4,300 currently.
If Measure 114 passes, gonna be even more panic buying, that number's gonna skyrocket and the amount of background checks done per day will continue to drop.

Paid for a PS90 on Wednesday 11/2.
No CHL. Got queued for the 2nd time ever, positioned ~3,600. Called today 11/8 to check my position.

2,776... Less than 1,000 completed in 6 days...

Panic buyers with CHL be slowing it down for the rest of us by getting pushed to the front of the line. 😠
Don't blame us who have a CHL, blame yourself for not getting one.

CHL is not a guarantee right now. I picked up a gun yesterday with my CHL and was approved in 15 minutes. The guy next to me also used a CHL, but he got put on the list and had to leave empty handed.

Im am stuck on that list i have a CHL and have been waiting for 3 months now for my 10mm this is bull s***.
I would call the FFL and make sure they did not enter your info incorrectly. The only time I have been delayed like that the FFL put a "3" in the middle of my last name and I went to the bottom of the list and stayed there.

Just heard back from Sunset Firearms and queue is close to 5000 now. It's going to get nuts folks.

Just went down and filled out my 4473 it was about 4700 deep not 5000 but probably will be by end of day. Sunset Firearms is not taking on any more commission firearms right now until they get more clarity on what is going to happen with Measure 114.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top