JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If this passes, my guess is the queue will jump to 10k+ as every gun on every shelf at every gun store gets purchased in an utter panic. My plan is to have all my 4473s submitted before the 8th to be ahead of that curve. Just food for thought

RE : Post #63

In light of the Bruen decision.......
Yeah........so many, IMHO.......Unconstitutional Laws and many more coming too.

"......shall not be infringed."

Aloha, Mark

PS..........

"Reading is fundamental."

WAIT, Wait, wait.....isn't it more a question of and/or a function of the schools and what they are teaching? LOL.

Its-all-about-Deer-Hunting.jpg

OK, Ok, ok.......for the reading challenged. This might help.

The Amendments (aka : The Bill of Rights) begins at 39:30.

Last Edited:
Has anyone had demonstrably better much using their SSN? I ran experiments using/not using and the results are largely the same. Instant approval. One of two times I got put in queue I used my SSN. To me the results look like it's not worth the risk of having a paper with that kind of info and a signature just floating around an FFL's fine cabinet

Just bought a new firearm today. Que was 3500 people. My chl got me to 14 spot and it was cleared in 45mins. I've had issues this year with my chl just glad I'm not getting delayed anymore.

Has anyone had demonstrably better much using their SSN? I ran experiments using/not using and the results are largely the same. Instant approval. One of two times I got put in queue I used my SSN. To me the results look like it's not worth the risk of having a paper with that kind of info and a signature just floating around an FFL's fine cabinet
Recently tried exactly the same. inadvertently Left SSN off one, instant approval. Next one included SSN as usual, also instant Approval.

Certain that one queued purchase a couple weeks back (used SSN) was operator error or the NICS was down when i made my purchase.

also for me... ive been in like 20 data breaches, including the OPM breach...i have multiple credit monitoring services... my SSN is everywhere lol.

but yeah i hear you... for what its worth, credit karma is the best for monitoring. Ill be still standing in the tmobile store buying a phone and get an alert from credit karma... the other services alerts dont come in for several hours later.

Last Edited:
Decided to risk another purchase. Just under 4,000 in the queue; not sure how much of that is just normal Friday evening rush. Was told to expect 2 weeks which is probably assuming no more people than normal get put ahead in the queue.

Instant approval today at my local gun store on a long gun I won at a banquet last night. CHL and SSN on my form. Seems to work every time.
Because of my CHL, every firearm I have purchased since the Obama years, has gone through in 5-20 minutes. Doesn't matter if it is at a gun store or pawn shop doing a NWFA transaction. Super fast. Very nice side benefit of having a CHL.

If this passes, my guess is the queue will jump to 10k+ as every gun on every shelf at every gun store gets purchased in an utter panic. My plan is to have all my 4473s submitted before the 8th to be ahead of that curve. Just food for thought
My most recent purchase is scheduled to be delivered on the 8th. Man I hope it shows up early.

If I have permit to purchase will I get bumped to front of the line. /s
There should be no line! If you have your permit then OSP should be able to rubber stamp you before the finger releases the enter button! The real question will be, how long will OSP drag things along before approving you?

Here is the sketchy part, OSP could take however long they wish to do this, effectively violating your rights indefinitely, they were tasked with performing a BGC instantly ( as guaranteed in 86) , but have proven quite willing to follow a Gov'ness's illegal orders and slow walk the process!

I smell a law suit against the OSP I'd they drag things out one single second longer then actually required!

Went to Sportsman yesterday to pick up an AR10 I ordered online a few weeks and went into the queue even though I have my CHL. This happened to another person buying a handgun with CHL. Bought several firearms in the last two months and had jumped to the front of the line each time before.

Paid for a PS90 on Wednesday 11/2.
No CHL. Got queued for the 2nd time ever, positioned ~3,600. Called today 11/8 to check my position.

2,776... Less than 1,000 completed in 6 days...

Panic buyers with CHL be slowing it down for the rest of us by getting pushed to the front of the line. 😠

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top