JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
instant approvals today on two more purchases at two different stores. (I think thats it, ive bought all the guns guys, please send money for the optics fund)

NW Armory in Tigard is a straight madhouse. Feeling for the employees, line wrapped around inside the store. wild Stuff. All walks of life in there, from the lady asking "how much does a gun cost" to the rich guy that says "how do i check this" while picking up an AR-15 from the floor....

edit: you know what its fine, I'm a man, there were two very beautiful women in there too, Separate alone people just coming to get firearms With the masses.

pretty interesting visit today.

im also not quite sure where that one gentlemen was going with a literal box of handguns he just bought lol.

Last Edited:
Instant transfer today for me.

I'd never seen that store so busy. What was hilarious was a woman called and my guy was talking to her as he punched my form into the computer. She was haranguing him with political questions and what the hell were they thinking, and when was this going to be overturned, and how was she going to get a gun now, and who was going to teach the classes anyway, and all the while he's doing his best to politely answer while I couldn't stop laughing.

Worried it will be a 2 months of feast and then a hard famine for the LGS.

Instant on Monday night for me, next one will get delivered hopefully Friday and fingers crossed for another instant. Hope to not come across as an a$$ but I've never not received an instant. Very unique name, clean record, and CCW.

Glad I went in today instead of waiting until tomorrow. I have another 4473 to do on Saturday and I'm not looking forward to wait time for that one.
I also have one when my order comes in likely tomorrow. Doing my part to support my local gun shop

Instant approval last night. And another instant approval for my wife today.

I made two offer commitments on ARs. I am suppose to meet one guy sometime on Saturday and the other guy has maybe ghosted me again. After that I am focusing on picking up a bunch of 50 Beowulf mags and a few other pistol mags. I am scared to see where I end up in the queue on Saturday. Hopefully they keep running background checks for a long time.

Currently nearly 5,900 in queue, even the CHL queue is around 200.

IMG_3107.PNG

Oh boy.

I picked up a little something at my local Farm & Ranch this morning with my Oregon CHL. The sales gal triple checked my electronic application because someone fat fingered a number in their name last month, so their 4473 went to the end of the queue and stayed there.

As usual, got an instant proceed after she hit the send key.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top