JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To me the gun related stickers is like open carrying; it'll either deter someone from doing anything or make you a priority target. I'm not into bushes of any kind, and that includes ambushes.

You do not belong here.
This is a forum, a place where people of diverse perspectives and backgrounds who share a common appreciation of firearms can participate in a lively discussion about the topic. Not everyone will align with your perspective or see things as you do. That doesn't mean they "don't belong here".
"Let's take about five to ten percent off over there, Squirrely Dan."

1683976986039.png

If you don't know what Everytown is, you are not a true supporter of the RKBA. And if you dont care, quit freakin' posting on this forum. You're not with us, ergo, you're against us.
Apparently you got more time on your hands than I do.

Stay positive my guy. :D

I went to Biscuits Cafe in Hillsboro recently and really, really disappointed it wasn't a biscuits cafe. :)
Basically just another breakfast joint, although it was good eatin'. Still, I thought I'd get a menu full of something different than I actually did.

Man, sausage gravy over biscuits sounds so good right now. With a side of bacon, and hashbrowns, and maybe some over-medium eggs to top it off.

i1ezsn8eplo61.jpg

I've yet to ever eat at a Chipotle. I always thought that was like saying "eat at Habanero", kinda generic.

View attachment 1422208

Is their food joint worth trying out?
I tried chipotle for the 1st time in 2021. It's ok but no where near authentic mexican cuisine.

I still prefer taco trucks/taquerias honestly but chipotle is a bit better than taco bell.

Way off topic, but I'm curious.... Where in the west side (Beaverton, HIllsboro, etc.) would you go for authentic Mexican cuisine?
Not sure, I don't venture up that way often. In Salem I go to a taqueria on Silverton rd in front of a Martinez tire spot, not sure the name. But it has some great salsa rojo and verde

Way off topic, but I'm curious.... Where in the west side (Beaverton, HIllsboro, etc.) would you go for authentic Mexican cuisine?
There's a restaurant near the Subaru dealer off 217/TV hwy in the Big 5 parking lot. I don't remember the name. And in St Helen's & Rainer there's El Tapatio. I prefer the one in Rainer, Or.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top