JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No stickers on my pickup other than a Heemeyer's muffler repair sticker, once ran by an amazing welder out of granby, colorado. I only have that on there for profiling purposes, if someone mentions its origin in a positive light then I know they are one of my people.

Am I supposed to keep up with every thread? Lol next time ill ask you guys if it would be appropriate.
Sorry if that came off as a dig at you, this is just one of those things that comes up every couple of years One from years back was a bunch of Cowboy Action Shooters that stopped to eat and were so happy that some young folks wanted to hear about the sport and learn the (slightly revisionist) history of cowboys and the like only to go back to their truck and find the conversation was a distraction while their trailer full of guns and gear was stolen. The trailer was found later and the photo showed it covered with SASS, NRA and other logos

Huh, people usually don't park near my car, much less try to steal from it.

1683902962677.jpeg

Right? :s0112: When I saw the tread title my first thought was "Oh, great, someone bumped a tread from 2010 again"
I'd say I would take this over another 114 thread. Luckily the majority of those have finally lost steam. Haha.

EfGy31-UwAAvrAw?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
Exactly why I don't keep anything on my car which identifies me in anyway. Just another plain old Subaru on the road.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top