JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the gun family stickers are kinda fun...

but if someone doesn't know by now that what you put on your car can target you for theft then thats on them.

1683930246141.png

Do certain stickers up your chances of having your vehicle getting broke into....sure.
So does leaving items in your vehicle...
As does when and where you park it....
Where you live and where you go , plays a role here...

Also....it the criminal who is at at fault here...he broke into the vehicle.
It is not the fault of the vehicle owner , who has whatever stickers on their vehicle.

In any event...
I have two gun stickers on my truck.
Not going to take 'em off...nor am I going to blame having them on my truck , if it gets broken into.
I own firearms...I take pride in what firearms I own...I won't hide the fact that I am a gun owner.

Please notice the "I" in the above statements...
That is what I do...it works for me.
If it doesn't work for you...then that is perfectly fine...don't do as I do.
Easy fix.
Andy
I bet you're all for an "I for an I"….. :D

Dude, using an Everytown tweet? Really?

Yes, freakin' do your due diligence and make sure you're not posting stuff we discuss every month.

Try and keep up. We discuss some important stuff sometimes.
It was on ebaumsworld world. I have no idea what everytown is and couldn't careless, much less.

And I got better things to do than keep up with every thread.

It was on ebaumsworld world. I have no idea what everytown is and couldn't careless, much less.

I agree. I dont mind repeat threads... on the flip side the complainers choose to comment instead of scrolling on and letting someone else discuss. I do use the search, but it doesn't always work.

If you don't know what Everytown is, you are not a true supporter of the RKBA. And if you dont care, quit freakin' posting on this forum. You're not with us, ergo, you're against us.

Turns out putting progun stickers on your vehicle sends a signal to criminals that you may just have a free gun for the taking. Who knew? Lol

I'm not a fan of putting stickers on my vehicles, guitars/amps or other things so this has never been a problem for me.

I see a lot of trucks and cars with the AR stickers or the ever popular Oregun stickers and I don't get it. Seems like just advertising to the wrong crowd. I'd rather people not know I've got a weapon on me.

Plus I tend to not leave weapons/valuables in vehicles either so again not an issue for me. Stay safe out there.
View attachment 1420797
View attachment 1420798
I don't buy it.

I also don't believe that having pro-gun stickers on your car means you're more likely to leave one unattended in it.

Well now...
I am not 100% sure just what Everytown is....nor do I own a .44 Magnum.
However....
I do own a rifle from around 1800 which is damn close to when the 2nd Amendment came about.
Hopefully that counts for something... :D

In any event...we do get "repeat threads " here....at the the end of the day it ain't no big thing.
Andy

Well now...
I am not 100% sure just what Everytown is....nor do I own a .44 Magnum.
However....
I do own a rifle from around 1800 which is damn close to when the 2nd Amendment came about.
Hopefully that counts for something... :D

In any event...we do get "repeat threads " here....at the the end of the day it ain't no big thing.
Andy
But do you know how to tell if a Scotsman is a TRUE Scotsman ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top