JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I put a gun sticker on a coworkers mack when he was asleep. He's antigun so thought it'd be funny.

About the closest I've ever been to putting a sticker on a bumper, I don't like bumper stickers in general.

Most gunowners are aware of this. It's just common sense to be discreet and private. And there are some who want to express themselves and don't see a problem with that. Especially on social media.
I know many freedom loving gun owners want to express themselves humorously and want the express their love for the second admendment. That's your 1st Admendment rights. But I think posting these types of signs and bumper stickers, T shirts and gun logos make you a target for break-in. You are telling thieves you have guns in the car, on your person and in your house.You are telling the police that you are armed. You are telling the whole neighborhood. Many people are not gun friendly and don't find them to be amusing and might even use it against you and get you Canceled. What's worse is that in a self defense situation, the law can use that against you even if you are justified,

Most gunowners are aware of this. It's just common sense to be discreet and private. And there are some who want to express themselves and don't see a problem with that. Especially on social media.
I know many freedom loving gun owners want to express themselves humorously and want the express their love for the second admendment. That's your 1st Admendment rights. But I think posting these types of signs and bumper stickers, T shirts and gun logos make you a target for break-in. You are telling thieves you have guns in the car, on your person and in your house.You are telling the police that you are armed. You are telling the whole neighborhood. Many people are not gun friendly and don't find them to be amusing and might even use it against you and get you Canceled. What's worse is that in a self defense situation, the law can use that against you even if you are justified,
Curious, what exactly are you referring to as post? I know Fakebook and Instabooted will just pull random crap off your post or account if they feel like. There are thousands of groups, businesses and sites that post their products;apparel, signage and swag. Are you referring to wearing clothing that says Colt or Smith and Wesson will offend people? Or bumper stickers that say Oregunian? Please give details or examples as I am curious. I mean posting or supporting flags from different countries off trucks kinda offends me and live in the USA not Mexico but they can practice the 1A right🤪.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top