JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What an effing wack job psychotic.

A good example of a self indulgent, completely mindlessly scattered divorced man who was most likely so dependent on his wife, and believed he was secure with her, had lost all his 'independence' - and his job became his only 'life' per se.

Then, for whatever reason, she divorces him and he loses all touch with reality, and his inability to accept this ultimately led him to a 'If I can't have her nobody can' scenario and he went unhinged.

Trust me - as a divorced man I understand some of this however I was self employed at the time of my divorce and at NO TIME had any feelings of being left 'alone', uncared for or any remorse.

I had many friends, lots of support and quite frankly, often didn't have the time to deal with 'standard' divorce proceedings and why my divorce took much longer than most.

Last Edited:
Long story with little to go on,,typical writing in the news these days. Waste of time reading it in my opinion.

What I did get was he retired 10 years ago, being retired you learn some people just don't ever change into a new life being retired.

And 30-40 years ago you rarely had events like this happening. Of course everyone wasn't on prescription mind meds back then either...
Actually, we did. I grew up in orange county, they weren't "mass shootings" then. It was called "gang violence". Cooks corner was considered a neutral zone by the bike clubs, but stuff still happened. Between the Vagos, the Hessians, the Banditos, and of course the Hells Angels, all in L.A. and Orange county, yeah things happened. But it was rare to see the wearing of colors at Cook's. I never had any trouble there, used to ride there on Saturday or Sunday afternoon to hang out, have a beer and check out the people and bikes. First time was 1972 last time was 2002 right before I had to give up riding.
With all the " bad people" who hung out there, it had to be a retired cop to bring this down on a pretty cool place. Likely this will be what it takes to shut down Cook's and get it sold to developers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top