JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These should be the parts used (not necessarily purchased from these sites though, so check for deals)

Aero M4E1 16" upper
M4E1 Enhanced 16" 5.56 Mid-Length Complete Upper Receiver

Radian Raptor charging handle
Radian Raptor-LT Ambidextrous Charging Handle, AR15/M16

BCG
5.56 Bolt Carrier Group, Complete - Black Nitride

Geissele trigger G2s
Geissele 2 Stage (G2S) Trigger

Seekins safety
SP Safety Selector Kit

Seekins red mag release
Billet Mag Release

The red anodyzed buffer tube was from tactical galaxy (hey) but i dont know which one it was
ar 15 buffer tubes

DD buttstock
Collapsible Buttstock - Black | Daniel Defense

I donated the rest of the lower bits and pieces from a bunch of extra parts I had. But any old lower parts kit will do plus a buffer and spring and grip
this has the parts but also has a trigger which isnt needed. but gives you the idea.
PSA Classic Pistol Lower Build Kit, Black

------
hey @LuckySG several of these parts came from your site but I cant find them anymore when searching. I wanted to give you a plug for a good place to get the parts. is your search broken? Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC | Firearms and Gear for sale | Banks | 97106
Unfortunately I had to remove a distributor that I had an accessory only account with from my site as their catalogue feed included all firearms I could not filter out. Good 'ol 21st century technology! I have to do that order manually now so not cool.

I think it's a ballist advantage or something like that I bought it online over a year ago and just put it on that gun last week

BA makes good stuff, I like their Hanson barrels, they are under $250 also.
16" .223 Wylde Hanson Series Stainless Steel AR 15 Barrel | AR replacement rifle parts

Ballistic Advantage stuff looks pretty nice. Found out they are based in Apopka, FL...I used to live in Apopka back in the early 90s.

The word Apopka, also know as "The Big Potato", comes from the Seminole Indian word, Ahapopka...Aha means "potato" and popka means "eating place", so Ahapopka means "potato eating place".

Ballistic Advantage stuff looks pretty nice. Found out they are based in Apopka, FL...I used to live in Apopka back in the early 90s.

The word Apopka, also know as "The Big Potato", comes from the Seminole Indian word, Ahapopka...Aha means "potato" and popka means "eating place", so Ahapopka means "potato eating place".
So we should rename Idaho to Ahapopka is what I hear you are suggesting, right?

I'll let you know that Idaho is called the potato state or what ever .but Washington State produces the same if not more potatoes than IDAHO

Well, her son and everyone her son has showed the rifle wants to make one now. Her husband has been showing it off as well telling everyone she made it. All his friends want to build one now.

She is already thinking about how she can save up build another rifle.

173243d1262995828backpa.jpg
Great. Continue to spread the word about FIREARMS and FREEDOM. Also, remind them to vote. Plenty of LEFTIES in Hawaii that are totally oblivious.

Aloha, Mark

Her's looks a lot like the Warden's
The Warden's has a Curt's Melonite upper with Magpul forend, A cheap Bear Creek lower with a very decent TacCon MSR enhanced trigger. It has a Strike industries Buffer tube and a Ergo grip. This build is over 18 months old, maybe two years. I forget where I bought the Daniel's Defense Butt stock, they were new and I thought good, but different looking.

All the colors and different looks were done on purpose. At the range she would just grab the first black gun, hers or somebody else's. Some folks were slow to see the humor in that. We put white masking tape on the Butt and that helped.

She complained that her DDM4 V3 was 'too heavy' This build was intended to be as light as reasonable.

It has Seekins selector and bolt stop/release, Mag release, Strike trigger guard. The Ergo grip is a flattop like the A2 to get her trigger finger 1/8 inch closer to the trigger (She has smaller hands than Donald Trump) Sights are metal Diamondhead's with a Trijicon MRO red dot. BCM ambi CH

Last Edited:
My coworker wanted an AR 15 and she wanted to build one as well so she could "know how they worked better."

She bought her own stripped receiver and I helped her pick out the rest of the parts.

With my guidance she built this from parts this afternoon. Took her about 90 minutes. I'm very proud of her for jumping right in to build her first firearm. not even a single scratch in the finish (unlike my first build). (Aero upper and BCG, Geissele stage 2 trigger, seekins bling parts)
View attachment 485642
This is what happens when you let them women folk do guy things .... one sweet looking rifle.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top