JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My coworker wanted an AR 15 and she wanted to build one as well so she could "know how they worked better."

She bought her own stripped receiver and I helped her pick out the rest of the parts.

With my guidance she built this from parts this afternoon. Took her about 90 minutes. I'm very proud of her for jumping right in to build her first firearm. not even a single scratch in the finish (unlike my first build). (Aero upper and BCG, Geissele stage 2 trigger, seekins bling parts)
20180805_154254.png

My coworker wanted an AR 15 and she wanted to build one as well so she could "know how they worked better."

She bought her own stripped receiver and I helped her pick out the rest of the parts.

With my guidance she built this from parts this afternoon. Took her about 90 minutes. I'm very proud of her for jumping right in to build her first firearm. not even a single scratch in the finish (unlike my first build). (Aero upper and BCG, Geissele stage 2 trigger, seekins bling parts)
View attachment 485642

If I could like this more than once, I would. :)

I'm glad you showed her how to use the support blocks under the trigger guard
pins. Nothing ruins a build like breaking one of the ears off. :)
Now you can help her learn how to handle it properly. ;)

Last Edited:
It looks amazing! I wouldn't care if it was good, bad or ugly. The fact that it is a woman and she wanted to build her own AR is down right awesome. Welcome her to the rabbit hole. ;)

It looks amazing! I wouldn't care if it was good, bad or ugly. The fact that it is a woman and she wanted to build her own AR is down right awesome. Welcome her to the rabbit hole. ;)

She actually wanted to build an 80%'er but her husband thought they were illegal to build here (they are not as long as you serialize them and register them). she did not want to ruffle his feathers so bought a 100% receiver.

She actually wanted to build an 80%'er but her husband thought they were illegal to build here (they are not as long as you serialize them and register them). she did not want to ruffle his feathers so bought a 100% receiver.

Sounds like she has a wife.

Edit: What a rockin' woman to want to build her own rifle.

Last Edited:

View attachment 485642

Understated elegance..... :s0155:

You keep sharing your freedom & intellectual talents in Hawaii..SAVE THEM FROM CALIFORNIA...TEACH THEM THE WAYS OF THE 80%ERS.
I LOVE HOW OUR AMERICA FEELS WHEN ANOTHER MILLENEGUN IS COMPLETED.
ANOTHER FUTURE FREEDOM FIGHTER IS BORN.

SO AWESOME...THE VIBE IN ROOM MUSTA BEEN ELECTRICAL. ONE CAN FEEL SO EMPOWERED AFYER SUCH ACCOMPLISHMENT.
MY FIRST WAS UGLY AND OVER WAY TO QUICK..HA HA
I LOVE IT THOUGH ....I LIKE ITS BRUTE IMPERFECTIONS...MINE ME

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews