JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You keep sharing your freedom & intellectual talents in Hawaii..SAVE THEM FROM CALIFORNIA...TEACH THEM THE WAYS OF THE 80%ERS.
I LOVE HOW OUR AMERICA FEELS WHEN ANOTHER MILLENEGUN IS COMPLETED.
ANOTHER FUTURE FREEDOM FIGHTER IS BORN.

SO AWESOME...THE VIBE IN ROOM MUSTA BEEN ELECTRICAL. ONE CAN FEEL SO EMPOWERED AFYER SUCH ACCOMPLISHMENT.
MY FIRST WAS UGLY AND OVER WAY TO QUICK..HA HA
I LOVE IT THOUGH ....I LIKE ITS BRUTE IMPERFECTIONS...MINE ME
Yes I agree with you . when I built my first one and went and shot it MAN I WAS HOOKED.
You just have to tell her be prepared.it only gets worse from here on out lol.
9 guns later and I still find myself ordering parts.

She actually wanted to build an 80%'er but her husband thought they were illegal to build here (they are not as long as you serialize them and register them). she did not want to ruffle his feathers so bought a 100% receiver.
If she wants a 80%build get the kit I got and contact @Stomper he helped me out with recommend tools and everything is going great I have built three now. IMG_20180718_163816.jpg

You keep sharing your freedom & intellectual talents in Hawaii..SAVE THEM FROM CALIFORNIA...TEACH THEM THE WAYS OF THE 80%ERS.
I LOVE HOW OUR AMERICA FEELS WHEN ANOTHER MILLENEGUN IS COMPLETED.
ANOTHER FUTURE FREEDOM FIGHTER IS BORN.

SO AWESOME...THE VIBE IN ROOM MUSTA BEEN ELECTRICAL. ONE CAN FEEL SO EMPOWERED AFYER SUCH ACCOMPLISHMENT.
MY FIRST WAS UGLY AND OVER WAY TO QUICK..HA HA
I LOVE IT THOUGH ....I LIKE ITS BRUTE IMPERFECTIONS...MINE ME

Well, her son and everyone her son has showed the rifle wants to make one now. Her husband has been showing it off as well telling everyone she made it. All his friends want to build one now.

She is already thinking about how she can save up build another rifle.

If she wants a 80%build get the kit I got and contact @Stomper he helped me out with recommend tools and everything is going great I have built three now.View attachment 491120

I have tools to build 80% 1911's, sig p229s, AR15's, AK47s with me. I did not want to bring any firearms with me to Hawaii to just see them registered. But I certainly kept all my tools to get them built if I wanted one.

@bolus If you don't mind me asking....what kind of coin would one expect to drop if they were looking to get into a build of this magnitude?

I'm not very experienced with the AR platform, but have been heavily considering building my own lately. Thanks.

Very sexy rifle btw!

@bolus If you don't mind me asking....what kind of coin would one expect to drop if they were looking to get into a build of this magnitude?

I'm not very experienced with the AR platform, but have been heavily considering building my own lately. Thanks.

Very sexy rifle btw!
For this riffle with the Aero upper and BCG, geissele trigger, Daniel Defense stock, seekins parts supplementing a basic lower parts kit probably $800 range I think. I can figure out the exact parts used if you would like

with a palmetto rifle kit and basic receiver you could probably build a rifle for $350.

For this riffle with the Aero upper and BCG, geissele trigger, Daniel Defense stock, seekins parts supplementing a basic lower parts kit probably $800 range I think. I can figure out the exact parts used if you would like

with a palmetto rifle kit and basic receiver you could probably build a rifle for $350.
ive built rifles for the purpose of being cheap. $260 cheap and it shoots OK... good enough for being a truck gub. just gotta watch for sales with free shipping. ive also built a rifle of which i have $2600 into it and it shoots really well.

ive built rifles for the purpose of being cheap. $260 cheap and it shoots OK... good enough for being a truck gub. just gotta watch for sales with free shipping. ive also built a rifle of which i have $2600 into it and it shoots really well.

Nice fellas thanks. That would be sweet and very nice of you, if you have the time Bolus.

I'd be looking to build something that I would be really proud of, love to shoot,show off and is a tack driver. A wild guess...I'm guessing in the $700-1200 range

I would say the ones I have built with basic parts I mean very basic parts cheapest stuff I could find whole gun 400bucks and I'm sure it would hit at 250 /300 Yards with the right red dot or just plain old Mill spec iron sights.

If you want a AR that shoots past 300 yards .
You don't want a Ar UNLESS it's a AR10 .
IF you want a SHTF GUN get one that is reliable and can hit anything with in 100 yards

Is she a NWFA member? If not, she should be. She could give us tips on AR building and aesthetics. Cool looking MSR. I really like the touch of color better than the rattle can paint jobs.

Is she a NWFA member? If not, she should be. She could give us tips on AR building and aesthetics. Cool looking MSR. I really like the touch of color better than the rattle can paint jobs.
I have a few basic BLACK guns .
Then I have a blue one a red and black one a blue and black one a camo one I even got a purple one lol .if you sit back and look at your gun and see what is out there you can build some fancy guns

Bullpucky, people go way past 300 yards with 5.56, hell 300 is doable with an Aimpoint
I know people go past three hundred with a AR I believe I was talking about a cheap build under 400 bucks .SHTF GUN TRUCK GUN TRUNK GUN what ever basic AR will shoot 700 meters but can you hit stuff .or "PEOPLE" WeITH IT.
PROBABLY BUT let's get real here .you shoot some one from 700 meters your going to jail.for murder .
UNLESS it's a war zone or the end of the world.
Aka SHTF

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top