JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know people go past three hundred with a AR I believe I was talking about a cheap build under 400 bucks .SHTF GUN TRUCK GUN TRUNK GUN what ever basic AR will shoot 700 meters but can you hit stuff .or "PEOPLE" WeITH IT.
PROBABLY BUT let's get real here .you shoot some one from 700 meters your going to jail.for murder .
UNLESS it's a war zone or the end of the world.
Aka SHTF

My point being, one does not require an AR-10 to shoot beyond 300 yards as you stated.

And I'm steering clear of talking about under $400 ARs and killing people at 700 meters.

My point being, one does not require an AR-10 to shoot beyond 300 yards as you stated.

And I'm steering clear of talking about under $400 ARs and killing people at 700 meters.
Lol I got you im sure there are guys that can shoot a 22 RIFLE out to 1000 yards .but if we are talking about buget Ar home building better start around 300 yards unless you got money for a exspesive barrel

Lol I got you im sure there are guys that can shoot a 22 RIFLE out to 1000 yards .but if we are talking about buget Ar home building better start around 300 yards unless you got money for a exspesive barrel

Don't know about a 1000 yards but...

Out of curiosity, what do you consider an expensive barrel?

Lol I always think it's funny that nobody wants to talk about SHOOTING people .
But they go to the range and buy TARGETS that look like people.
Lol I have three steal Targets shaped like a person.and the video you posted was a steal Target shape like a person.
To much PC garbage .
I understand that we all like to Target shoot .
But most of the threads on here are about self defense .or something like that ..
Just saying

But I wouldn't do it unless I was a competition shooter .I have one gun with a exspesive barrel .
And it's not a AR lol I got a AR that will burn a barrel in one day if I could afford the ammo

Nice.
Next she might consider a Glock scratch build.
I found a G17 frame for $65 free ship and a G19 frame for $75 + $10 ship
After I had those in hand, it was just like an AR parts sourcing party.
And easier to build than an AR.

Maiden voyage coming soon.

Nice fellas thanks. That would be sweet and very nice of you, if you have the time Bolus.

I'd be looking to build something that I would be really proud of, love to shoot,show off and is a tack driver. A wild guess...I'm guessing in the $700-1200 range

These should be the parts used (not necessarily purchased from these sites though, so check for deals)

Aero M4E1 16" upper
M4E1 Enhanced 16" 5.56 Mid-Length Complete Upper Receiver

Radian Raptor charging handle
Radian Raptor-LT Ambidextrous Charging Handle, AR15/M16

BCG
5.56 Bolt Carrier Group, Complete - Black Nitride

Geissele trigger G2s
Geissele 2 Stage (G2S) Trigger

Seekins safety
SP Safety Selector Kit

Seekins red mag release
Billet Mag Release

The red anodyzed buffer tube was from tactical galaxy (hey) but i dont know which one it was
ar 15 buffer tubes

DD buttstock
Collapsible Buttstock - Black | Daniel Defense

I donated the rest of the lower bits and pieces from a bunch of extra parts I had. But any old lower parts kit will do plus a buffer and spring and grip
this has the parts but also has a trigger which isnt needed. but gives you the idea.
PSA Classic Pistol Lower Build Kit, Black

------
hey @LuckySG several of these parts came from your site but I cant find them anymore when searching. I wanted to give you a plug for a good place to get the parts. is your search broken? Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC | Firearms and Gear for sale | Banks | 97106

These should be the parts used (not necessarily purchased from these sites though, so check for deals)

Aero M4E1 16" upper

BCG

Geissele trigger G2s

Seekins safety
SP Safety Selector Kit

Seekins red mag release
Billet Mag Release

The red anodyzed buffer tube was from tactical galaxy (hey) but i dont know which one it was
ar 15 buffer tubes

DD buttstock

I donated the rest of the lower bits and pieces from a bunch of extra parts I had. But any old lower parts kit will do plus a buffer and spring and grip
this has the parts but also has a trigger which isnt needed. but gives you the idea.

------
hey @LuckySG several of these parts came from your site but I cant find them anymore when searching. I wanted to give you a plug for a good place to get the parts. is your search broken? Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC | Firearms and Gear for sale | Banks | 97106
Thanks for taking the time to compile this list. I'm sure it will be used by many.

Aero M4E1 16" upper

BCG

Geissele trigger G2s

Seekins safety
SP Safety Selector Kit

Seekins red mag release
Billet Mag Release

ar 15 buffer tubes

DD buttstock

------
Tell you what Mr bisly ilI' look through the stuff I got but I know I got the red mag realse button I got the blue Buffer tube and I got a buffer spring and I got some of the other stuff on that list I also got a safety switch but it's black .if you going for the red white and blue stuff lol I got a set of blue take down pins also . I'll have to look but I got a bunch of the stuff on that list .

I can help out with the little stuff for sure .I got enough lower PARTS like detents and springs TAKE down pins trigger gaurds stuff like that .I got enough to build 10 guns lol I have some other parts to but I will have to look .

Tell you what Mr bisly ilI' look through the stuff I got but I know I got the red mag realse button I got the blue Buffer tube and I got a buffer spring and I got some of the other stuff on that list I also got a safety switch but it's black .if you going for the red white and blue stuff lol I got a set of blue take down pins also . I'll have to look but I got a bunch of the stuff on that list .
Nice! Not looking to replicate the rifle pictured, but I think it's tasteful and very well done. Red, white and blue might be fun.

S#!+ I forgot I got a barrel also lol so all you need is a upper and a lower .lol hold on let me get back to you I might have a deal for you let me look .I'll PM you tomorrow let you know what I got

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top