JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Common misconception of reloading, "I'll save money reloading my own ammo". Nah you just end up shooting more...

Also, if your not willing to put in the time/work involved in this hobby, don't waste your time. There's other people that need the components.

Last Edited:
<Quote>
(Common misconception of reloading, "I'll same money reloading my own ammo". Nah you just end up shooting more...

Also, if your not willing to put in the time/work involved in this hobby, don't waste your time. There's other people that need the components.)

Back when I got into it us common folk could not order ammo. So a lot of my early was making ammo that was just not there to have.
Next it was easy to save money per round on many calibers, that still holds true.
Last was the panic shortages. Most shooters who scream about these have seen at least one, if not more of these. Yet they ignore the ammo and components when the shelves are full and the stuff is on sale. Then next panic hits and the screaming starts.:s0092:
I tell anyone who shoots that they should have at least a basic set up, along with all they need for any calibers they care about. The stuff never goes bad if stored properly and another panic will roll around again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top