JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just ordered up a few hundred more. Better to have too much, than not enough
Do they beat the price of the same brass straight from Star-Line? It was cheaper for me when I got .45 colt brass from Star-line directly than any on line source.

Edit: Yup, 2 cents cheaper than when I got from Star Line. :)

Do they beat the price of the same brass straight from Star-Line? It was cheaper for me when I got .45 colt brass from Star-line directly than any on line source.

Edit: Yup, 2 cents cheaper than when I got from Star Line. :)
I've been ordering direct from Starline as well. Looks like the .222 Remington brass I bought recently is cheaper at Precision as well. I did get free shipping from Starline though - not sure about Precision's shipping charges. I've never ordered from Precision before, but will have to keep my eyes on them next time I'm looking for some brass. They are a legitimate company, right?

I've been ordering direct from Starline as well. Looks like the .222 Remington brass I bought recently is cheaper at Precision as well. I did get free shipping from Starline though - not sure about Precision's shipping charges. I've never ordered from Precision before, but will have to keep my eyes on them next time I'm looking for some brass. They are a legitimate company, right?
I presume their legit? I get their emails, but their site is a Royal PITA to search for anything. I generally just peruse and delete. Maybe I've just been doing it wrong?

I presume their legit? I get their emails, but their site is a Royal PITA to search for anything. I generally just peruse and delete. Maybe I've just been doing it wrong?
Using Google, I couldn't locate anything to say they aren't legit.

I was struggling with their search feature as well, until I used the "Search within filters" at the top on the right side of the screen, instead of the "Search our inventory box" on the left side. (It also made a difference when I used "32-20" instead of ".32-20" :s0092: )

Yes, I have gotten many, many orders from precision. They get brass by the pallet not by the hundred, so there pricing is usually pretty good, the sales are better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top