JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone my father and I are looking to maybe start doing some pistol matches and we are looking for a place to start competing. We are in Vancouver Wa and prefer speed steel does anyone have recommendations of where we can go to stay local to get our feet wet

I'll let others sound off on Speed Steel and other sports. I shoot USPSA. First Saturday at Douglas Ridge (9am), 2nd Sat at Albany Rifle and Pistol (9am), and 4th Sat at Chehalem Valley in Dundee (9am).

Speed steel is an excellent way to start. Tri-County and Albany both have monthly matches. On your side of the border, I believe Wolverton Mountain has a match.

Shooting Events

Dave and Greg are cool guys who'll hook you up.

Click on the Wolverton calendar notification and you get this:

9:00 AM - 1:30 PM Sept 1 , 2018
(General)
Open to members and the public

Pistols, pistol caliber carbines & .22's in pistol or rifle are permitted.

Single action revolvers (cowboy) guns are discouraged.

Bring 4-5 magazines for semi-autos.

Contacts: Greg Ostrander, [email protected] or Dave Saxon, (360) 513-7038 with questions about this event

Tri County Speed Steel is the 1st Sunday of the month.

ARPC is getting to be a bit of a drive from Vancouver, but their Steel match is 4th Sunday

Speed steel @ Tri-County is great. If you want to try some lower key competition (not speed steel) and not drive as far the indoor range @ Safefire in Camas does have some competitions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top