JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's lots of political blame being thrown around in this thread and not a lot of sympathy for the lives lost. SMH

Whichever side you're on, be a human first.
10 lives are gone.

There's lots of political blame being thrown around in this thread and not a lot of sympathy for the lives lost. SMH

Whichever side you're on, be a human first.
10 lives are gone.
Sympathy is fleeting, if you wallow in it you will be miserable. 500k lives have been lost to covid. I couldn't begin to process sympathy for all those lives.

The media needs to choke on themselves.

Atlanta... the shooter was racist, he was targeting asians. Nope, had nothing to do with asians.

NOW... it was a white guy shooter, it is always a white guy!

Oh, his name is Ahmad and he is from Syria?! Silence..........

Especially in the PNW and west coast where the political leadship keep pushing and protecting anti social behavior. As with the Florida high school. They want to portray him as a little lost soul even though several agencies were notified of his dangerous issues that resulted in the school shooting (with 10rd magazines). Yes he was crazy, but not so much to fight the police. Same with the church shooter that murdered 9 people. Crazy like a fox.

There was a time in the US where people were called out for being a square peg in a round hole. They were separated before tragedies happened. Sometimes that meant a stay in a state hospital. Instead of fixing those poorly managed hospitals they say those people aren't the problem, society is. We have to learn to live with them as they are and accept it. Personally I worked outside for 4 yrs in Hollywood and LA. I got stories.

Brother's quotes seem to suggest guy was kinda schitzo and paranoid, loner, etc.
Probably going to be 'un-diagnosed mental illness' - but not until they can somehow eek out some racism angle.

"Rifle, 'tactical gear' " - and a stripped down suspect walked out - who was shot in the leg to take down...

Bye bye body armor for starters...
Mental evaluations for BGC's...? (Your new insurance liability policy may mandate it... because, they can?)

ps: Islam wasn't even a faith until nearly 600 years after Jesus was dead... so... :rolleyes:

diogenes.jpeg

It's sad how numb I've become to these shootings. No matter the political spin, people where shot and killed. Lives forever changed. Scary AF stuff. Times like this I take a serious look at what I carry on me at all times and put it through scrutiny. Your chances of being involved in something like this are low, but NEVER ZERO.

Hold up, last night this was 100% a false flag cooked up by Democrats just like Atlanta.

Now it's not?

The Atlanta shooter was a devout Southern Baptist but that didn't matter...and now it matters that the Colorado shooter is Muslim?

At least make an attempt to be consistent. I don't know what any of this has to do with gun control laws. Are you guys proposing religious or political affiliation tests to purchase a gun? Or trying to draw a conclusion that religion and political affiliation matters one week and doesn't matter the next?

You joined yesterday at 7:34pm and you are already ragging on members.... we get a lot like you this year.... IGNORE!!!

Kinda getting sick of being told to be compassionate about the loss of life when our enemies are tripping over the bodies to blame murder on the implement.

Like dude took a van and plowed through a crowd last year - no one was clamoring for taking away our SUVs.

View attachment 847526
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
BREAKING: The suspect in the #Boulder, Colo. mass shooting where 10 were murdered has been identified as Ahmad al-Issa. He was first described as a white male. His social media, which is now deleted, show he was a religious Muslim who posted frequently about "Islamophobia."

View attachment 847527
View attachment 847528
This will be dropped quickly by the MSM, don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers, or send the wrong messages... The people have a right to know the unscrubbed truth... Thanks to folks like Andy, they have the opportunity to...

It's sad how numb I've become to these shootings. No matter the political spin, people where shot and killed. Lives forever changed. Scary AF stuff. Times like this I take a serious look at what I carry on me at all times and put it through scrutiny. Your chances of being involved in something like this are low, but NEVER ZERO.

And they will make it illegal for you to carry and defend yourself.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top