JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It will be stacked for maximum effect And played over and over in the media with thousands of interviews with cartoon characters that don't know what they are talking about. :s0136:

Seems perhaps a little too convenient, at least to me...

Lots of comments on this article agree. It also appears to indicate that there may be 2 suspects.

Embedded in that article is this Twitter video - it appears to show 2 guys in the entry way of the store casually loitering and texting, while shots are heard inside the store. WEIRD! Comments below the video are asking why they are so calm while a shooter is shooting inside. I think I know the answer. ;) This video may be removed soon:

Shooting video but you must sign in to confirm your age and I can't sign in to Youtube - looks like similar video to the twitter video above based on comments:

At 1:25 in this video, the witness tells what he heard, and says he thinks there were 2 shooters:

The store looks empty. One would think people would be running out the exit .
and the idiot videos it telling people to call 911 when he has a phone in his hand. . And coincidentally its in the state the new pro 2A congress woman is from.:s0125:

For now I will assume this was a typical mass murder event. An explanation for the behavior of the people relatively calm at front of the store is this. People are so wound up in social media that they would rather get video of the event, text their best buddies or post it to their SM pages instead of calling 911 or getting the heck out of dodge. The Kyle Rittenhouse incident was similiar. Throngs of people with phones out, were following Kyle who was supposedly a mad man with an AR.

People are crazy these days.

Last Edited:
In regards to "timing"...

As noted earlier , crowd restrictions are being lifted in many areas , so the chances for a mass shooting will go up...if there are crowds.
Also , no matter who in the White House or such , it seems like there are always anti-gun bills "just waiting" in the wings , so to speak , to come forth.

As for folks just standing around and filming...
Yeah seems weird to me....
But with seemingly everyone having a cell phone and the ability to be a "star" , on social media , that may override common sense and the notion of personal safety.

The above is just a guess ...as I have no real idea of what is what , since I was not there and details of the shooting are lacking .

And I am not saying that this shooting or any other shooting , may or may not have been orchestrated to further an agenda...Just posting something to consider with the above.
Andy

It is a sad day when you leave your house but don't come home. I'm traveling and haven't watched a bunch on news. Just bits on the net.

I see these videos where after decades of active (criminal) shootings, people getting "training" for these, yet people still lolly gagging around the danger zone. If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem. Your presence is no longer needed. Get out. Get in your car and leave.

I wonder if the second shots we somebody with a pocket pistol shooting back? Or if with alot of these nut jobs, crazy fantasies requiring multiple guns? I won't bring up Chicago where many more people are murdered but coverage is nill for some strange reason.

This event brings to the forefront, again, the dangers we all face in society today.

The influencers have convinced many of our students that they need to be fearful of resource officers in their schools, thus forcing the officers to be removed. Praying for the safety of all our schools and anywhere people gather.

While all of this is going on our leaders are trying to prohibit us from legal carrying as private citizens.......GOD help us

Just wait till they get that annoying parkland kid David Hogg talking lord help us. I hate when people do these kinds of things not only is it a tragedy for the lives lost but it definitely gives gun owners as a whole a bad look. The worst is when you hear from the media that he " legally " bought it..

One wonders how a fantasy like this slowly germinated in the small diseased ape brain of this reject.

Too much tolerance of stupid and weird ideas.

An immoral libertine society will devolve into dependence and bondage.

I being a gun owner immediately think of my 2a rights but there is a second right in opposition and that is a right to life which I consider even more basic to each of us
To properly support the 2a we will.need accept that more of these incidents will occur to be honest these will happen even if the 2a is restricted because the genie has been let out of the bottle. I believe that 99.999% of gun owners are good people and law abiding even if we see things differently in politics. The question to me is how to create a balance between the 2a and the right to life? Maybe just maybe that regardless of what we do with the 2a doesn't make any difference because the problem lays elsewhere.

What spin are you talking about?
The "more gun laws would have fixed this" spin.

If this suspect is who the internet crowd thinks it is, he has a felony conviction and was prohibited from possessing firearms.
Maybe no one told him he shouldn't have a gun. Also, perhaps frequent PSAs reminding folks that murder is not just wrong but also illegal would help.

The only sure thing right now is that nothing in the Legacy Media has anything to do with what actually happened, but they have to fill the time with drivel so they make it up as they go. Until enough time has elapsed to ascertain the facts nothing should be taken seriously, and maybe not then.

None of the proposed gun laws would work. Locking up violent criminals instead of setting up nonprofits to bail them out or simply letting them out to be nice and accommodating would make a difference. Is it any wonder these people kill once they get out? Either through violence or intoxicated driving or drug dealing? I don't know if that applies in this suspect, Ahmad Alissa's case or not.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top