JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad, but I knew it was only a matter of time before some nut job shot a number of people with an AR and that will bolster the anti's call to ban them. The liberal media will be all over this and the call for a ban on semi auto's and magazines. Will just have to wait and see how it plays out this time.

Sad, but I knew it was only a matter of time before some nut job shot a number of people with an AR and that will bolster the anti's call to ban them. The liberal media will be all over this and the call for a ban on semi auto's and magazines. Will just have to wait and see how it plays out this time.
Was an AR used? I haven't seen a videos yet; they've all been taken down. Sure seems like an appropriate time for one, sorry, really not trusting my govt right now.

Prayers and thoughts to those who lost loved ones today in this tragedy, as well those whose loved ones were injured. May Fathers blessings and peace be upon you in this time of grief and turmoil.

Now, how long before the Democrats are dancing in the victims blood calling for more gun control...

660AA634-9CF4-4339-BE1C-F7F06DC02FE4.jpeg

Shooting was at a grocery store? So it's obviously an anti-Asian hate crime....
.... and, reliable, anonymous, official sources confirm that, "the guy hated both potstickers AND soy sauce"

I saw some of the LIVE FOOTAGE from a man online with sound/film coming from a good angle and it was LIVE FOR OVER 3 HOURS at the time.

I turned it ALL OFF after an hour or so.

I had just decided to lie down on my real Japanese style - MT hand made futon on my solid oak wood floors for my neck/back and to PROP UP my R arm/hand and listen to a book online when I saw the breaking news which led to one YT link.

There is much more to this story as always.

I will read more about it later on.

Prayers said for all of the people who died, for their families and friends.

We have one HUGE mess in society. I will not give my speech now! Blame the shooter or shooters! NOT an object.

I did SEE the man - shooter - murderer (?!) being led away LIVE in his underpants - boxer shorts on with NO shoes on, no bloody FEET or prints from what I could SEE (?!) - dried up?, he did have blood on his leg and he was handcuffed and being led away by policemen. HIS boxer shorts were not pulled UP properly to his waist - kind of droopy looking to me. I saw the fire trucks and ladders to the roof, many LE departments showed up, etc.

I did READ where one WITNESS and one POLICEMAN said that the SHOOTER USED an AR 15 or an AR 15 TYPE OF RIFLE. I do NOT know if that is true or not since I have not done more research ALL over the WWWeb yet.

So did the shooter hide his rifle under a COAT and decide to UNDRESS before or after he started to MURDER innocent people?!

What BIG PHARMA legal Rx drugs or illegal drugs was he on that made him go bat ! crazy or did he suddenly stop taking them or was he NEVER ON some drug to begin with?!

There are many links out there but I will not read them all over the WWWeb now! Maybe at another time of night or day.

I need to listen to something NICE and uplifting now online.

The entire footage that I saw in the afternoon LIVE looked like some scripted movie. I know that sounds strange to write/say but IT was odd and SAD all at the same time. I have NOT gone back and seen the entire footage from that one previous LIVE link or ANY other footage made by people INDOORS TRYING TO ESCAPE and CALLING FOR HELP.

I feel sorry for the grocery store workers, all of the shoppers, the dead peace officer, other people who got murdered and to ALL of the other people who had to witness this and came to HELP as best as they could.

Cate

Last Edited:
What psychotropic pharmaceuticals was he taking and suddenly stopped? That's another common thread with these mass killers, that just happen to take place when gun control is about to be debated and/or voted on...

THIS was part of what I was trying to TYPE with my bad hands in 3 attempted tries before I finally posted just now.

Take care.

Cate

Imagine the odds that a "ghost gun" would be used by a psychotic, in a mass shooting, in a supermarket, with a dead cop for good measure, while "gun control" is currently a hot topic on Capitol Hill???

The planets as aligning for the rabid, gun grabbing, constitution bashing democrats. Or is it just another orchestrated incident, hopefully leading to the fulfillment of their wet dreams...

Seems perhaps a little too convenient, at least to me...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top