JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it isn't a legally owned firearm, it's an illegally owned firearm; if it isn't a firearm at all, it's a sharp object or bludgeoning device; if it isn't either of those, it's gasoline and a match; if not gasoline and a match, it's a box truck...No matter the tool there will always be the potential for murder and tragedies like these. The only blame lies on the evil and deviant human who has committed the act.

The shooter's body and hair do not indicate a 21 year old. Something about this is weird. But then again all the mass shootings seem strange to me, the events, the targets, the environment and the response and of course the aftermath are always strange. I came from a culture that is very cut and dry, and I am amazed by how much information is always missing.

Police identify #Colorado suspect as 21-year-old Ahmad Alissa. According to the family, mental illness may have been a factor.

"Ali Aliwi Alissa, the suspect's 34-year-old brother, told The Daily Beast that authorities searched his house all night after the shooting.
Alissa described his brother as "very anti-social" and paranoid, adding that, in high school, he would describe "being chased, someone is behind him, someone is looking for him."
"When he was having lunch with my sister in a restaurant, he said, 'People are in the parking lot, they are looking for me.' She went out, and there was no one. We didn't know what was going on in his head," Alissa said, admitting that he believes his brother is mentally ill."

Even mass murderers are conscious of ammo prices these days:

The roommate told the paper that the shooting seemed to be methodic. "He wasn't spraying."

"I knew every gunshot that was shot went into somebody," he said. "I could hear... I could tell when a gunshot doesn't ricochet, but I also can tell when a gunshot goes into somebody."

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/us/witnesse...ocery-store-massacre-he-just-started-shooting

2w71OcJP_normal.jpg

Andy Ngô

@MrAndyNgo
BREAKING: The suspect in the #Boulder, Colo. mass shooting where 10 were murdered has been identified as Ahmad al-Issa. He was first described as a white male. His social media, which is now deleted, show he was a religious Muslim who posted frequently about "Islamophobia."

ExLN76OVkBIJJI8?format=jpg&name=240x240.jpg

ExLOXYgUUAU6WrR?format=png&name=360x360.png

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews