JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Again, No disrespect, but I disagree with the point of voting third party! If the third party actually had a chance, even a slim one, I would vote that way! Unfortunately, we do not have that luxury this time! Stopping One of these fools is the ONLY concern you or any one else should have, PERIOD!!! Some times the right thing to do isn't easy and some times that which must be done for the greater good must come at a personal cost to ones self! Our for fathers knew this, and they did every thing they could, Including laying down there fortunes, there families and there lives so that the greater good would triumph against oppression! This is the very threat we face together, and I know that this will not change your mind, but I have to try, I have to have hope, because the next avenue of action will make this look like a child's playground game! I hope and prey that it will not come down to that, but I am prepared for it, should that day come, how about you?

Good. I hope she gets the 100 million gun owners in the US riled up good so they get out and vote.
Not for her.

Use their own tactics of disinformation and bullshot against them. Convince that number that Hilliar (liar on purpose) is going to take their guns, magazines and other stuff away unless they get out and make sure that butch is not elected.

Time to take control of the Oval Office, Senate and House. Time for republicans to school the democrats on how to get the economy moving again, get Americans employed and protect the constitution...

Oh, boy, what a dreamer! :)

The R's in office are Keynesians, just like the D's are, so they aren't going to do bubblegum for the economy, except for trashing it even more. Remember all the debt Reagan ran up? What's more, they don't care about the Constitution any more than the D's do.

There is no turning around an empire on a downward slide, sorry. It's not 1921 this time around:
<broken link removed>

Even electing Ron Paul, with an R majority in both houses of Congress, would not have saved us. Sorry!

Well, it looks like she skirted the gun issue. All she said was she isn'ttrying to take our guns, she is trying to make sure we don't get shot by someone who shouldn't have a gun. Total BS. This was the one issue I was hoping for some actual details on. She'll likely avoid this issue during the race.
You won't see it in a press conference.

"All she said was she isn'ttrying to take our guns, she is trying to make sure we don't get shot by someone who shouldn't have a gun"

No, quite accurate....the who she thinks shouldn't have a gun is US.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top