JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hillary Clinton has declared that our nation is facing a national emergency, and "emergency" measures are needed to deal with it.

Hillary Clinton: 'Gun Violence Is a National Emergency' (http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-gun-violence-national-emergency-396552)

1120hillarygunviolencealt2.jpg

I recall Governor Brown Nose declared an emergency when the BGC in Oregon went down.

That was played so we the people couldn't even VOTE on it !

Clinton will to the same!

Get ready for a re-run this November if we can't put Bud over the top...it's neck and turkey neck right now.

Like some of you guys have heard me mention before, the Hildebeast is certainly a threat, but worst case....she is powerless at least till January and probably longer than that.
Governor Rubber Stamp on the other hand, can pull her SB 941 Mojo and have another emergency like last year if she feels her "Cuevos" growing back again.
(yeah, I'm thinking it, but I am not saying it)

Last Edited:
Whisky Tango Foxtrot!!! All she is doing as warming up for the first pitch of the big game, need to make sure she doesn't get to pitch at all, Ever!!! This is going to be a close game as it is, it's only going to get worse from here on in! Time to stick it to them all, Vote like your life depends on it, cause IT DOES!!!

Hillary Clinton has declared that our nation is facing a national emergency, and "emergency" measures are needed to deal with it.

Hillary Clinton: 'Gun Violence Is a National Emergency' (http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-gun-violence-national-emergency-396552)

View attachment 304646
This dates back to last November, so it's not urgently new. And it's basically the same old song and dance. HRC has an uphill battle to win the Oval Office as I see it. Wiki leaks will continue to pound on her and the DNC for the railroading of Bernie Sanders.

With Burnie pulling out of the Democratic Party last night, that's going to be a heck of a blow... Many disenfranchised Bernie voters are going to be looking for a new home. The Donald and the Republican Party need to bring them into the fold...

There's a real chance the democrats will have a severe meltdown between now and November 8th. Donald needs to get on his presidential mojo and mount a campaign like has never been seen before.

Time to take control of the Oval Office, Senate and House. Time for republicans to school the democrats on how to get the economy moving again, get Americans employed and protect the constitution... Something they appearantly know nothing about...

Edited to correct auto-correction and predictive text... Ugggg!!!!

Last Edited:
This dates back to lay November, so it's not urgently new. And it's basically the same old song and dance. HRC has an uphill battle to win the Oval Office as I see it. Wiki leaks will continue to pound on her and the DNC for the railroading of Bernie Sanders.

With Burnie pulling out of the Democratic Party last night, that's going to be a heck of a blow... Many disenfranchised Bernie voters are going to be looking for a new home. The Donald and the Republican Party need to bring them into the fold...

There's a real chance the democrats will have a severe meltdown between now and November 8th. Donald needs to get on his presidential mojo and mount a campaigne like has never been seen before.

Time to take control of the Oval Office, Senate and House. Time for republicans to school the democrats on how to get the economy moving again, get Americans employed and protect the constitution... Something they appearantly know nothing about...

The CNN commentator said that guns would definitely be a major issue for her speech tonight.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top