JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They do not have to ban anything now they will do it over generations' like the have done so far. Look at machine guns first we tax them so high in that day it was a year's wages for most then they ban new production for civilians and now the average non-gun folks thinks machine guns are illegal and has always been.

They will let you keep them but you just need to register them and I have seen many comments on these forums that many folks do not have a problem with it. Then they ban new production to civilians and when you die you cannot transfer the weapon and sense they have your registration they know your family has it.

A Couple generations later they win and Americans loose because they do not have to go door to door it's just one step at a time when we as gun owners think I can live with this law or that law because I have nothing to hide and the next thing you know your kids think all guns are illegal just like machine guns.

Keep in mind what I have said before...these freaks create the language, repeat it often, and the ignorant swallow hook line and sinker.

That video is from James O'Keefe. The same guy that did the Planned Parenthood video and a number of other deceptively edited videos. While I agree that the DNC's approach to gun control is the death by a thousand cuts approach and many of them are not being honest in that they say one thing while really wanting an outright ban, I wouldn't trust that guy's videos.

Even with all of the edits, the woman in the video seems to be saying that is what she wants done as oppose to knowing that is what Clinton plans to do.

That video is from James O'Keefe. The same guy that did the Planned Parenthood video and a number of other deceptively edited videos. While I agree that the DNC's approach to gun control is the death by a thousand cuts approach and many of them are not being honest in that they say one thing while really wanting an outright ban, I wouldn't trust that guy's videos.

Even with all of the edits, the woman in the video seems to be saying that is what she wants done as oppose to knowing that is what Clinton plans to do.
Ahh, I see. So it is like those "Bad Lip Reading" videos where the words that come out of the subjects mouth are not really the words we hear coming out of their mouth.
Thanks for the clarification.

Please show me that math of which you speak.I still contend that a vote for a third party gives neither of them a vote.
Simple, You vote third party, Your vote becomes nullified, because green, yellow, pink, are not even close to being in the running. So you might as well stay at home, because if you do vote and you vote third party ( and that is your right to do so) you waste your vote, your voice! By throwing that vote away, you fail to block one of the two, handing a win to one of them! Whether or not you agree with this math, you cant deny the truth!

Exactly my thoughts....
The deceptive part is that violent gun deaths isn't even close to the top of the list for what kills the most people in our country.
Executive orders still need to be constitutional. If she were to do that, it would go to the supreme court. Question is who are the judges at that time.

Not exactly, Executive Orders ( Admiralty Law) are designed to force compliance with existing law until a hearing can be brought and the constitutionality can be heard for of against! In short, An executive order can stand for years with out a hearing, and we suffer under it until it is reversed, or declared unconstitutional! Until such a hearing, the full weight of law applies! What Obummer did yesterday, with his "GunControl" order was usurp the Constitution by applying existing law to manufactures and smiths! In this, He made a run around the 2nd with out "infringing" on it! Remember he,and killery know exactly how to pull this crap!

Not exactly, Executive Orders ( Admiralty Law) are designed to force compliance with existing law until a hearing can be brought and the constitutionality can be heard for of against! In short, An executive order can stand for years with out a hearing, and we suffer under it until it is reversed, or declared unconstitutional! Until such a hearing, the full weight of law applies! What Obummer did yesterday, with his "GunControl" order was usurp the Constitution by applying existing law to manufactures and smiths! In this, He made a run around the 2nd with out "infringing" on it! Remember he,and killery know exactly how to pull this crap!
Spot on.

Unfortunately, the redress for this lies with the Supremes and checks and balances on power, on paper at least. With the loss of Scalia and the imminent threat of additional justice stacking, checks and balances have been critically weakened. We are left sitting at a poker table where the dealer is allowed and expected to cheat.

Simple, You vote third party, Your vote becomes nullified, because green, yellow, pink, are not even close to being in the running. So you might as well stay at home, because if you do vote and you vote third party ( and that is your right to do so) you waste your vote, your voice! By throwing that vote away, you fail to block one of the two, handing a win to one of them! Whether or not you agree with this math, you cant deny the truth!
My vote is neutral when I vote for a third party. It neither hurts or helps either candidate. I will vote for Gary Johnson and do not support trump or hillary.

Yup! Stacking the deck is a sure way of forcing things down our gullets! They have tipped their hand, whether they know it or not, and that gives us an advantage, though we will need a lot of guts to play the hand they leave us! I'm diggin through the layers of laws, I remember there is an obscure mention of a process of redress for the SCOTUS rulings! And also how to remove a justice from the court!

I under stand your position and can respect that!

Jruby.....
I can also understand your position, I had this conversation with a good friend who is a Libertarian, before the Obummer 2.0 election. If you don't mind, I will burden you with the analogy I used in that conversation:

You are Pa Kettle coming in from the South 40 when you notice the barn is on fire.
Before you are sitting four buckets numbered one, two, three and four. The first bucket, numbered one, is filled with kerosene. Bucket number two is filled with water. The third bucket, is full of marbles. The last bucket, number four, is empty.
Obviously, the buckets represent a vote for Hillary, Trump, the Libertarian and number four, the choice to not vote and watch the barn go down.

I admit, I am not all giggles about Trump myself, but what you might want to ask yourself is will there still be a barn there in November with the other three buckets ?

Last Edited:
Jruby.....
I can also understand your position, I had this conversation with a good friend who is a Libertarian, before the Obummer 2.0 election. If you don't mind, I will burden you with the analogy I used in that conversation:

You are Pa Kettle coming in from the South 40 when you notice the barn is on fire.
Before you are sitting four buckets numbered one, two, three and four. The first bucket, numbered one, is filled with kerosene. Bucket number two is filled with water. The third bucket, is full of marbles. The last bucket, number four, is empty.
Obviously, the buckets represent a vote for Hillary, Trump, the Libertarian and number four, the choice to not vote and watch the barn go down.

I admit, I am not all giggles about Trump myself, but what you might want to ask yourself is will still be a barn there in mid-November, if you pick one of the other buckets.
I'll take my chances with bucket #2 please!!!

I understand that sometimes it is better to vote for the lesser of two evils and I have done it in the past.

I also understand that a vote for any third party can be a vote taken from one or the other candidate and can swing an election either for or against the establishment candidates.

I guess the way I look at it is I do not care who you vote for just vote! We all talk about rights and duty and voting is the one thing we as Americans can do to change the face of politics and yet we only average around 45% voter turnout or less depending on the election.

So if you feel you need to vote for the lesser of two evils, a third party or are a one, five or ten issue voter that is your right, just vote.

I understand that sometimes it is better to vote for the lesser of two evils and I have done it in the past.

I also understand that a vote for any third party can be a vote taken from one or the other candidate and can swing an election either for or against the establishment candidates.

I guess the way I look at it is I do not care who you vote for just vote! We all talk about rights and duty and voting is the one thing we as Americans can do to change the face of politics and yet we only average around 45% voter turnout or less depending on the election.

So if you feel you need to vote for the lesser of two evils, a third party or are a one, five or ten issue voter that is your right, just vote.
I will always exercise my right to vote. I always have
I see hillary as the marbles, trump as the kerosene and Johnson as the water.

I guess it boils down to where you place your priorities. I place my gun rights VERY high on the list. This is truly THE showdown for those rights only surpassed by the threat from King George (for you younger folks...old guy, not around anymore). The other side has brought out their varsity moves, so to speak, we must respond in kind or forfeit.

I also believe that if these rights fall, there will be many more rights to follow. More important to me than making an internalized personal statement with my vote, that few if any, will ever be aware of.

I guess it boils down to where you place your priorities. I place my gun rights VERY high on the list. This is truly THE showdown for those rights only surpassed by the threat from King George (for you younger folks...old guy, not around anymore). The other side has brought out their varsity moves, so to speak, we must respond in kind or forfeit.

I also believe that if these rights fall, there will be many more rights to follow. More important to me than making an internalized personal statement with my vote, that few if any, will ever be aware of.
This it the way of thinking more people NEED to have right now!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top