JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find there is no real uptick in crime, no riots, no looting, no burning down of ones own city.

Nobody is smashing the windows of their local CVS and burning it to the ground *cough* Ferguson *cough*.

Looking from the perspective and high chair of the political Stasi, there is no reason to enact such legislation.

Granted, this shouldn't be during the "nationwide emergency" but at all times.

While I don't believe in licensing to exercise rights - that freedom is long gone - I would like National CWP as it's is a good bandaid to the beleaguered 2A and would allow truckers th carry across all state lines

And with it you should be able to carry on an airplane as so many federal agents have to freedom to do. What makes them better than me?

If supplies got low due to panic buying.. truckers being robbed and assaulted could be a very realistic threat. The animal rights activists already attempt to hinder their ability to move.. i.e. hold the truckers and their trucks hostage (via blockade). Which should be an act of terrorism.

Interstate conceal carry should be a thing, regardless of laughable state/city laws/ordinances.

You mean truckers aren't already carrying across state lines, anyway?

Well, if we're all adding pork to the relief bill, I suppose I can root for national concealed carry and the removal of suppressors from the list of items that ATF is concerned about.

I find there is no real uptick in crime, no riots, no looting, no burning down of ones own city.

Nobody is smashing the windows of their local CVS and burning it to the ground *cough* Ferguson *cough*.

Looking from the perspective and high chair of the political Stasi, there is no reason to enact such legislation.

YET.......;)

If supplies got low due to panic buying.. truckers being robbed and assaulted could be a very realistic threat. The animal rights activists already attempt to hinder their ability to move.. i.e. hold the truckers and their trucks hostage (via blockade). Which should be an act of terrorism.

Interstate conceal carry should be a thing, regardless of laughable state/city laws/ordinances.
Remember the LA riots? That one poor trucker got pulled out of his rig and got pummeled. Big rig operators should get federal protection status like USPS has. If you mess with truckers transit or commerce, you get federal time.

Remember the LA riots? That one poor trucker got pulled out of his rig and got pummeled. Big rig operators should get federal protection status like USPS has. If you mess with truckers transit or commerce, you get federal time.

Reginald Denny......I remember that....

I don't know but if you're a trucker hauling TP during this panic best be armed and prepared.

desert-truck-bus-fallout-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Last Edited:

Yet! There is no real problems yet but, look at this. This is so far a big nothing and just look at the damn panic. This shows how easy and fast the press can get a panic going when they want to. If this was killing people like H1N1 did with the press doing this? Also notice many anti rights people in power wasted no time going after guns. Claiming it's an "emergency" so the first thing they try to do is keep people from buying a gun. Now what does that say about how they think?

You mean truckers aren't already carrying across state lines, anyway?

Truckers aren't allowed to have any firearm in their truck at any time per the FMCR.

EDIT
I was mistaken when I wrote this. I must have mixed up our Company policy w/ FMCRS. It actually depends on State law that your driving in at the time.

Sorry for any confusion I my have caused!!
I try to only state facts that I know are true and correct.

Stacy

Last Edited:
Agreed. Their cargo is susceptible to robbery and they to personal injury. They should have some level of protection above what they currently have.

Do not blame them at all. Certainly, if things get worse, we will see hijacking as in the 40s and 50s. Nothing wrong with someone riding shotgun, as in days of old.

To paraphrase The Who: "Meet the new west...same as the old west..."

Part of the problems for American truckers is in the USA Patriot act, measures in their provided for Mexican trucks and lack requirements as a way to bust the hold the longshoreman had on the goods flow side of the ports. I fully support travel without papers or encumbrances and the right to carry across all state lines and to be safe in my person.
Truckers can count on my vote.
I hope some will learn and help repeal the FISA courts and other freedom killing measures enacted in the name of safety as a result of fear.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top