JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@EPS FB_IMG_1585294394911.jpg

While I don't believe in licensing to exercise rights - that freedom is long gone - I would like National CWP as it's is a good bandaid to the beleaguered 2A and would allow truckers th carry across all state lines

And with it you should be able to carry on an airplane as so many federal agents have to freedom to do. What makes them better than me?
Couple of thoughts.
For me I have to believe my gun rights will be safer under idaho law rather than the fed.

As far as regular dudes packing on a plane? Heck no. Those that don't understand guns outpace those that do.

You mean truckers aren't already carrying across state lines, anyway?
Truckers aren't allowed to have any firearm in their truck at any time per the FMCR.
Negative, Ghost Rider. The feds kicked it back to the states in 1999. Truckers are only bound by the same state carry laws as everybody else. There are currently 0 federal regulations with regards to firearms in CMVs (Commercial Motor Vehicles) from DOT, FMCSA, NHWSTA, etc.
Operating in 48 states and Canada (as some companies do) can be a real problem when it comes to reciprocity and states like KA and OR who honor NO CC permits other than their own. Likewise Canada.
There are also issues with certain ports and "sensitive" areas, prisons, etc. If you're legal in your car, you're legal in a CMV. Employers are a different story.
This anti-2A sentiment with trucking companies/employers drives him apebubblegum...
It does that to me too.

With the rarely-seen love fest going on for truckers right now, it seems like a good time to push national reciprocity... for EVERYONE, before people go back to hating. I don't see it happening though as it's only a priority for the relative few effected.

Last Edited:
"Goose, it's time to buzz the tower..."

:s0001:

Man I'm telling you I just woke up .
In my truck and read that and I can't stop laughing.
About that Negative Ghost Rider.

I miss having a CB in the truck .
We don't have them and I never drive the same truck every route.
When I was driving long haul years ago I had a good one could get out ways and talk .
But not anymore.

Like HEY EAST BOUND SWIFT .
WHAT'S IT LOOK LIKE BEHIND YOU.
and he would reply LOOKS PRETTY GOOD .
EXCEPT THAT BEAR HIDING ON YOUR SIDE AT THE 158 MILE POST.
lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads