JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, it looks like she skirted the gun issue. All she said was she isn't trying to take our guns, she is trying to make sure we don't get shot by someone who shouldn't have a gun. Total BS. This was the one issue I was hoping for some actual details on. She'll likely avoid this issue during the race.

Just as I expected, Keeping the rhetoric low key until she is sitting fat and happy in the oval office then she drops the bomb! VOTE like your life depend on it, IT DOES!!! When a politician says they are not coming for our guns, that's when they come after them!

Don't they have Vergara fer that?:rolleyes:

Brutus Out
I prefer this Vergara for that.

sofia-vergara2.jpg

Sad, but true! To vote any thing other then red or blue gives ONE SIDE the vote any way by default! Even with the high standards of voting conscious, you still hand one of them that precious vote! Do the math, it works out NO OTHER WAY, none of the "others" have a snow balls chance in That Hot Place! This is the biggest fear we face right now! Many good, hard working, decent folks that have the chance, and ability to help swing the state from the dark path will still choose it on principle! Misguided as that is, that's the way the marble bounces! Dark times ahead me thinks!

Just hope her gun obsession doesn't lead to civil war. An Australian type confiscation scheme probably would. Anything else will be temporary.

I was thinking about this tonight. I think that a lot of people might talk a bit talk when it comes to "when they come to take my guns" but I do believe the vast majority would willingly hand them over. Not everyone is willing to die as a martyr.

... Until people do start to resist and the situation turns into ruby ridge, several times over causing mass public outrage at the government sending in a small armed brigade against and slaughtering citizens who are standing up for their rights. THAT is what will really make the SHTF.

Back in the days of ruby ridge, we had to rely on television and newspapers to get our news. Now, atrocities can be streamed and watched live by the entire world as they happen.

Osarion,

You're spot on about people handing in their guns, BUT 10,000 "Ruby Ridges" won't make a difference. The media will spin and assassinate every event, they will continue to believe "not here, this is America", they'll collect their welfare checks, they'll smoke their legalized dope, they'll have sex with whatever they feel like and marry it, and they'll obsess themselves with Kardashian's a$$, and play Pokemon-Go.

It's over, enjoy what you can... while you can. o_O :rolleyes:

I was thinking about this tonight. I think that a lot of people might talk a bit talk when it comes to "when they come to take my guns" but I do believe the vast majority would willingly hand them over. Not everyone is willing to die as a martyr.

You might be surprised at how few would actually comply with something like that. Even in places like NY and CT where guns are heavily vilified, they have a 85-90%+ non-compliance rate with the SAFE Act (NY) and mandatory registration (CT). In LA, where they had a law passed that all 'high-cap' magazines must be surrendered, they had, as of last report, 100% non-compliance.

No, I think the American people draw the line at any kind of ban/confiscation. It's total and complete B.S., and if they keep pushing it, they're going to end up getting a real good look at just how many guns are actually out there. My guess is it won't come to that because the American people will find a better way to stop it before it gets that far. I guess we'll find out.

Keep in mind what I have said before...these freaks create the language, repeat it often, and the ignorant swallow hook line and sinker.

Sad, but true! To vote any thing other then red or blue gives ONE SIDE the vote any way by default! Even with the high standards of voting conscious, you still hand one of them that precious vote! Do the math, it works out NO OTHER WAY, none of the "others" have a snow balls chance in That Hot Place! This is the biggest fear we face right now! Many good, hard working, decent folks that have the chance, and ability to help swing the state from the dark path will still choose it on principle! Misguided as that is, that's the way the marble bounces! Dark times ahead me thinks!
Please show me that math of which you speak.I still contend that a vote for a third party gives neither of them a vote.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top