JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
325 Round Sealed Fresh Fire Can .22LR Federal Champion 36 Grain Hollow Point 1260 fps 745FF

325 count of .22LR, in a sealed tin. Pretty cool its sealed... easy to stack em high I guess... $119.19!
I bought the exact same product yesterday at Dicks Sporting Goods for $19.99.
I thought CTD was finally done with this nonsense.

Side note: there is a dude on Armslist selling ONE tin for $60- he even refers to the CTD list price of $119, pointing out his half price deal! Ok, done with the rant...

Wow..

The main thing that pisses me off is how heavily CTD advertises, and claims to have the lowest prices. I hear their ads all over radio and TV, and I feel bad for anyone hearing one of their ads. These customers won't know their CTD's history as scumbags before they log into their site and place an order for overpriced junk that will get shipped out late, or even canceled if they sniff an opportunity for a price jacking.

They send me their magazines and I'm happy to burn everyone I get. Of course Dicks could give away .22lr and I won't set foot in there either after how they treated their customers last year.

I had to scratch a few places off my list over the last year. Hopefully the trend doesn't continue in 2014.

Wow..

The main thing that pisses me off is how heavily CTD advertises, and claims to have the lowest prices. I hear their ads all over radio and TV, and I feel bad for anyone hearing one of their ads. These customers won't know their CTD's history as scumbags before they log into their site and place an order for overpriced junk that will get shipped out late, or even canceled if they sniff an opportunity for a price jacking.

I get people asking me about them and do my best to convince them never to give a dime to CTD.

They used to have "reasonably" priced shooting supplies before last year's mass murder tragedies, then shifted into "profiteering" overdrive when everyone started panic buying and haven't really let up. Even if they had lowered their prices I wouldn't buy ANYTHING from them again.

I used to get their magazines, but ever since they started gouging I would look through them (not order anything of course) then write "return to sender" and put it in the mail drop so they would have to pay return postage on it. It took 3-4 times before the magazines stopped coming. HA HA!

This is the USA. Why all the moaning regarding an application of capitalism. A willing buyer and a willing seller is all it takes. You guys sound like my dad. He still moans that gasoline is only worth 30 cents a gallon and coffee a nickel a cup. Life is dynamic. Learn to adapt, or don't play the game.

This is the USA. Why all the moaning regarding an application of capitalism. A willing buyer and a willing seller is all it takes. You guys sound like my dad. He still moans that gasoline is only worth 30 cents a gallon and coffee a nickel a cup. Life is dynamic. Learn to adapt, or don't play the game.

You remember that when you're lining up to register your long-guns. ;)

There is a couple local stores still doing the same thing, ugh! As far as CTD the best thing we can do is stop talking about them, there is no such thing as bad advertisement in business.

Buy the way you guys talk about them it would be said they are so low, THEY COULD DANGLE THEIR FEET OFF A DIME!

I disagree. The more this is brought up, the more light is shined upon their practices when you search them.

There is bad publicity.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR